Death In The Family

I guess I probably like the riva button better but never had a problem with the ego button so all in all it's a toss up. I really can't tell the difference between the two other than the price tag.

Like I said earlier, if I can get a few months out of this riva it will end up being a very good backup in the near future. It's a good device but I hate to keep buying " the car and the gas" every time when I can buy "the car" one time and fill the tank as needed a lot cheaper.

OH, children of VT :wallbash: It's your kindness and compassion in times of need that has me coming back again and again.

RIP to all the little batts we have loved and lost. You are never far from our hearts and prayers.

Long life to all your new batts!

Oh Dr. Spock, words of wisdom that we all should live by!!!!

Regrettably, my Pretty Little Pink Tank atty, did not live long. Twenty-three days to be exact. I have written LF regarding her death cert. I am currently searching for a suitable coffin, for-with I can line with satin, in a color that will compliment her hue. Sniff, Sniff

I must allow myself sometime to grieve, before I can start to look for her replacement. Naturally, I will have to go with another color, otherwise, it will only remind me of her.

The funeral will be graveside and only open to close family members. In lieu of flowers, please say a prayer for all living attys and their partners.