White Clould Cigarrettes Kiosks

Hello Forum how yall doing. My bother told me a bunch of his friend started to vape at work.My brother doesnt vape nor smoke. An I was like really do you know where they got there mods from an what kind of juice they use. Well he said theres a kiosk at two malls by me called White Cloud Cigarrettes. An he thinks they sells juice by the bottle an not cart. But when I go to the website there mods are almost like Blucigs an they sell flavor carts. Does anyone know if kiosks for White Cloud Cigarrette sells bottle of juice? If anyone lives in the Pittsburgh area the two malls are Robinson an Ross Park mall. I have a bad hip an have a hard time getting around so I figure I would ask before going out an getting let down. But thanks for all who helps.

Am not sure about the kiosks. You should be able to find a phone number for them and call first. It isn't likely as most of these places want you to buy only their refill carts and make sure you come back to them often. There is a store in manor pennsylvania which doesn't look like it is very far from you. Not sure if it is online only or if they have an actual storefront. Their prices are not too bad. Here is the website. Vape with us

Am not sure about the kiosks. You should be able to find a phone number for them and call first. It isn't likely as most of these places want you to buy only their refill carts and make sure you come back to them often. There is a store in manor pennsylvania which doesn't look like it is very far from you. Not sure if it is online only or if they have an actual storefront. Their prices are not too bad. Here is the website. Vape with us

Thanks very much Erika for the website an info. Manor PA is little over an hour away from me. But like you said I dont think theres a actual store you can walk into. It's close too so shipping should only be like a day for me. With a lot of places going on the shortage of juice I'm trying to open my area of places to buy from. Even tho VT will be my number one place. :) I just wish you could walk into Walmart or you local gas station an buy juice, attys, cartos ya know.

Edited by Horne4291

Have seen both of these Kiosks and let the guy try out my Ego and my Buzz. He knows they are superior he just can't say. Tried these out once and they were really meh. Vapor production was crap, short cut off time ect. I will give them this though. The menthol flavor they have is pretty damn tasty from what I can remember. Really spearaminty.

Also

LETS GO PENS!

Have seen both of these Kiosks and let the guy try out my Ego and my Buzz. He knows they are superior he just can't say. Tried these out once and they were really meh. Vapor production was crap, short cut off time ect. I will give them this though. The menthol flavor they have is pretty damn tasty from what I can remember. Really spearaminty.

Also

LETS GO PENS!

Hahaha! Heck ya Lets Go Pens! But any way... I take it then they don't sell juice by the bottle then? Like how long ago was this that you was there? Maybe they changed.

This is my opinion based on what I have seen and stories from people who got started at mall a kiosk.As a rule the rent for mall space would require those types of vendors to charge a whole lot more for vaping supplies than you can find online or at a store away from a mall.The wholesalers that market to conveinience stores and truck stops as a rule have a larger markup than an online retailer who buys direct from China.So I would only veiw those as an emergency stopgap .Once a person gets the basics and determines how much liquid and atties/carto's they use it does not cost all that much to just purchase a few weeks supply at a time online.