Vg Liquid On Cartomizers

bobby89

i just started a switch to 100%vg and sometimes 50/50 pg/vg eliquid and i noticed vg liquids seems to kill all my cartomizers pretty fast. the main problem im finding is that it will vape at the start but after awhile it will stop and sometimes kill the cartomizer and even after cleaning and everything they wont work even if i put some of my leftover 100%pg liquid in it. so im wondering if there are cartomizers out there that are made for vg liquids or if there is nothing out at the moment that is made for pure vg or a more vg based liquids. iv searched and found a few but they dont seem to be different from any other ones iv seen. so i was wodnering if you can suggest some good carts that work good with vg based liquids.

None that i know of for vg. I use anything more than 50% vg in my tank so i don't kill everything else. I can do 50/50 in a carto but don't go more than that with vg in cartos. What kind of cartos are you using? The boge work the best but they do gunk up still

None that i know of for vg. I use anything more than 50% vg in my tank so i don't kill everything else. I can do 50/50 in a carto but don't go more than that with vg in cartos. What kind of cartos are you using? The boge work the best but they do gunk up still

i got a few kinds i know for sure i got boge, a few joye ones, some ones i dont know who makes them but they are black/stainless with solid tips(not soft tips) and some have sliver others have brass ends but idk the makers of these i got them off a site on clearance and i cant find the email from buying so idk the sites name. the only ones i havnt tryed are the ce-2 ones but if a find a site that has them instock ima try them because they look like they are better and might do better with vg base liquids just guessing because of the build of them. id stick with attys but i seem to be a atty killer. i cant get an atty to last more then a day or two beacuse im heavy vaperer and even if i clean them i cantseem to keep attys alive so i just stick with carts. but i will try and use more 50/50 liquids once i get some. for now im just mixing my old 100 and 80/20 pgs with my 100vgs to help thin them down untill i find a good mix that works

i do know the i can get my boge carts to last a while if i clean them every few days using the coke way and running under hot water. atm i mix a 80pg20vg with a 100vg liquid and it seems to work but if i dont make the mix right it gunks up the carts after a fill or 2

I have found that domestic liquids seem to shorten the lifespan of my atties and carto's ,I don't know whether it is the VG or the sweetners they use.Some of them are worth it but for the most part I will stick to Dekang VG/PG.

I have found that domestic liquids seem to shorten the lifespan of my atties and carto's ,I don't know whether it is the VG or the sweetners they use.Some of them are worth it but for the most part I will stick to Dekang VG/PG.

ya i only use usa made liquids. i havnt found a china made one i like. all of them to me have a chemical taste to them no matter what i try them on and the usa ones dont for me so i just use usa ones

Ikenvape has a carto that has loser filling. It comes with it's own drip tip for easy removal for refilling. I forget the name of it.

GoodProphets has a thin VG that is as thin as pg and still contains flavor. (most thinned vg's lose flavors but theirs doesn't).

I feel your pain.

Holy crap Uma! Look at your collection!!

haha, isn't it a beauty!! I can't wait to add to it... (ali'i, reosmod, eclipse, ...)

ego, purple ego type, OG, flashlight, pink ego USB, copper Q, BSB, and Mark Mod.

I won the Copper Q from Igetcha69 and Mark gifted to me the beautiful MM.

The flashlight I bought for my neighbor, he smokes and collects flashlights so what better way to introduce him to ecigs eh?? But our paths haven't crossed much since I bought it arrgh. (I keep getting stuck across the river lol).

@Nana... haha, yes, MM is actually larger than the bsb! But oh so much lighter in weight. Crazy how that works.

Nice stash Uma! as for the vg carto problem wonder if LR or Standard resistance would be better? LR"S burn hotter so would that cause them to gunk up faster or slower? Hmmm, maybe someone will come along and tell us.

Nice stash Uma! as for the vg carto problem wonder if LR or Standard resistance would be better? LR"S burn hotter so would that cause them to gunk up faster or slower? Hmmm, maybe someone will come along and tell us.

Thanks, I kinda like it too. :)

I really don't know the answer to your question..but I think it's been mentioned that LR burns VG much better. As far as first hand knowledge, I can vouch that my LR on my OG handles VG quite EZ.

THat's what I was thinking as well. I don't use 100%vg so only a theory of course so thanks for posting your experience Uma. Anywho might be worth it to give LR cartos a try with the 100 vg.

Ikenvape has a carto that has loser filling. It comes with it's own drip tip for easy removal for refilling. I forget the name of it.

GoodProphets has a thin VG that is as thin as pg and still contains flavor. (most thinned vg's lose flavors but theirs doesn't).

I feel your pain.

its probly IKV 510 Cartomizer Gold V2 Drip-Style that is never in stock from what i can see lol. but i will try others from there site once i got some spare money(just orderd some carts from around to try diff ones out) but i will look into the thin vg you said

and iw ill try a lr carto cuz i got some lr ones coming in hopefully on monday