My Baby Steps

Okay, so I go out and buy a bottle of Wiltons Glycerine at Hobby Lobby for $2 for 2 oz. in anticipation of getting flavors to mix.

In the mean time I have an few ML of Frosty Chocolate Mint the wife got thinking she would like it but decided it was too harsh and she saw

the nicotine level was 36mg which she worried was too high.

I decided to experiment and added 3Ml of the Frosty Mint Chocolate to 1Ml of the glycerine. Not knowing what the original PG/VG ratio was I can only guess.

Well after adding and mixing I have an e-liquid that has toned down the flavor a tad, is no longer harsh..very smooth is the word that comes to mind, and yes the vapor production is noticably increased on my 510. All In All I would say this a success. The only problem I have is the disapointment I get when my cart is getting low..the smooth flavor and inhalation comes to an abrupt end with that tell tale "burning-chemical-hot metal-acrid" taste..top off my cart..prime my atty with a drop and I'm good to go again.

I didnt use anything else to thin the mix and I do notice the new mix is "thicker" then the original e-juice. Not really a problem but it doesn't quite absorb well into an old, not clean poly fill cart like mine..so Im lucky to get a few drops in, which is just fine for quite a few inhalations.

More experimental notes later as I get braver..and get better access to flavors, nic bases, PG, bottles, etc.

Big J

Yep, when you get into mixing and DIY, its all trial and error. My best advise is to do it in small patches. That way you don't waste a lot of good ingredients. I have had to throw out a lot of mistakes!!!! Google e-liquid DIY tips and tricks and recipes. You can learn a lot from other vapers who have gone down a road or two.

Also, you need to learn about PG and VG and which one or mix of both is best for your vaping method. Currently, I am using the Tank atty and cart. VG is too thick, so I have to mix it with PG or water to get it to a consistency that will work with my tank.

Good luck, mixing is fun!!! :thumbsup: