Two Thumbs Waaay Down

First let me start off by saying that I have only been vapping for abt two weeks now and I'm loving it. I just recived my Riva 510 and my sample pack from Bluemist. I have to say all the flavors except Sex on the beach are absolutly horrible. The caramel tobacco, coconut cream, and the peanut butteer cup all taste the same and had a strong nasty chemical after taste. I will never buy anything from them again.

I agree I did not care much for it myself.But some people like it ,more power to them.Everybody has different taste .That flavor will not go away ,even if you steep it for weeks.Kind of like mothballs to me.They did have good customer service though.I used mine for mixing down other liquids I didn't care for by themselves.

Definitely stay away from blue mist. I had this weird strong peppery taste to all 5 samples I got from them. Trying to vape their juice... with their mountain dew juice, it tasted like taking a sip of mountain dew followed by inhaling a mouthful of black pepper. NO GOOD!! I tried e-mailing them to ask for some sort of solution, got no response after about a week. Sent another e-mail stating I would no longer be buying from them anymore, got a response in just a few hours stating that I basically hadn't tried enough of their flavors to form a valid opinion on their juice...

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

"Hey, can you help me? I have a problem with your juice."

*crickets*

"Well, if you won't help me, then screw your store. I'm not buying again."

"Well customer, all you really need to do to solve this problem is to BUY MORE OF OUR CRAPPY JUICE."

That might work on someone else, but I'm not that stupid. Anyway, the actual flavors were just fine. It was the follow-up sensation of having an entire pound of black pepper forced down my throat that ruined it for me. Plus, I'm just a bit concerned about the fact that they completely ignored me until I said they were losing business, and their only attempt at keeping my business was to tell me to buy more. Why would I want to buy more when what I already bought was absolute crap? I got 5 bottles, and each of them had the same exact problem. As far as probability is concerned, there is 0 chance that the next one I try won't suck donkey nads too.

hey guys just wanted to say I retried the peanut butter cup and it is now not so sh@ty but I do have a cold and that may be why. I decided to steep the other to see if it helps but I'm still not buying anymore from them.

Thats bad to hear. I ordered from them about six months back and was satisfied with their quality per pricing. You get what ya pay for... I veered away looking for higher quality over the past several months. I just revisited their site yesterday and placed an order due to lack of funds. Man, I really hope they didnt change their recipes. I ordered Caramel Tobacco, which was pretty satisfying a while back, Cotton Candy, Butterscotch, and a few others...

I placed an order with them too. I just got the order yesterday. I ordered the 5 - 10ml sample pack. They also sent me a 3.3 sample of their Fizzy Cola. Wow :thumbsup: , that doesn't happen all the time!

I have only had the opportunity to vape 3 of the 6.

Snow - 16mg, 80/20 mix, extra flavor: I ordered this juice because of the name. I just had to find out what Snow tasted like. If you smoked Menthol analogs, this is the juice for you. Now, I only smoked menthol on occasion, when I felt like a little change. My mother smoked Salem and I would take one from her every now and then. It has a full menthol taste with just a hint of sweetness. And when I say a hint, I mean a hint. I really enjoyed vaping this juice. I am looking forward to adding a drop or two to some other juices I have just to liven them up.

Sex on the Beach - The same nic, mix and flavor as above: Really good, this is one I will be buying again.

Belgian Waffle - Same everything as above: Wow, this is the first Belgian Waffle I have really been able to taste. While vaping, I thought I was eating a Belgian Waffle.

I still have to try Bearclaw, Strawberry Shortcake, and Fizzy Cola.

I know that everyones tastes are different and I, by no means, am trying to discount what other members have said about their experience with Bluemist. So far, mine have been positive. :thumbup:

I sent Rob and email asking him if he had a store because I live about an hour away from the address given on his website. Rob was quick to respond to my email. He told me that as of this time he does not have a store, but that in a couple of months, he will be opening a store in York, PA. I can wait, because I live only 20 minutes away from York, PA. Yahoo!!!! :animier:

I purchased a 30 ml of their caramel tobacco and a sampler (5- 10 mls)of various tobacco flavors. Right off the bat the caramel smelled and tasted great. After 3 days it took on what I can only describe as a vinegar aroma and aftertaste to it. Put it up for a week, giving it a shake or two everyday, and now it's back to what it was when I first got it.

As far as the other tobacco samplers (if you call 10 mls a sample. Everywhere else that is called an order)I have, They all have benefited from a week of resting and being shook up daily.

NOne of these juices knocked my socks off but every one is, at the very least, quite vapable. My 5 sample juices were clove, cherry tobacco, robacco, ry4 and DK tab. My least fave is the ry4. It has a "floral" taste to it that I don't care for, but maybe after sitting for a while. The DK is..???..I don't know. It vapes, I don't puke, so what the heck. It will sit a while also. The clove has a good tobacco flavor and not too "clovey" even with the extra flavor option.(all of these have extra flavor btw). The cherry is pretty good also and the robacco really shined. It earned the right to be a 30 ml. order next time. Yeah...next time. I will order from bluemist again because their juice may not be on par with some other vendors, but it still is pretty good and the prices can't be beat. The 5 pack sampler at 10 mls each was $20, and the 30 ml was $10. They also offer something like 160 mls for $30 and hopefully I can find 1 that will be worthy of that order someday. Oh yeah, they threw in two 3 ml samples with my order. Forget what they were but still, that is such a simple, very inexpensive thing to do that makes customers very happy when they open their package. Those 2 small bottles probably cost them less than a quarter but made me happy.

all in all my experience with bluemist was positive.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines