Which E-Cig Has The Best Flavor Production?

aloy1001

I seem to remember seeing somewhere that the 510 is not a great choice if you are interested in flavor, it is better for throat hit and vapor production. If this is true, which e-cig is best if I want to make flavored juice and enjoy the taste?

I have to agree, anything that uses a Penstyle atty is the way to go. (DSE801, RN4072, VP1 Janty Stick, KISSBOX)

I've only used the 510 and 801 atomisers on a Screwdriver (have used the 901 as well on the SD as also as a Mini). My view is:

510 - hit

801 - vapour

901 - flavour

In my opinion the 901 gives best flavour with a good battery source. I'm told by other that the 401 is better still but haven't tried it as yet (waiting for an adapter)

I've only used the 510 and 801 atomisers on a Screwdriver (have used the 901 as well on the SD as also as a Mini).  My view is:

510 - hit

801 - vapour

901 - flavour

In my opinion the 901 gives best flavour with a good battery source. I'm told by other that the 401 is better still but haven't tried it as yet (waiting for an adapter)

I'd agree with that but the drawback of the 901 is I was getting juice in my mouth almost constantly while dripping, as for the 401 its garbage IMHO not much vapor or flavor in my experance

I'd agree with that but the drawback of the 901 is I was getting juice in my mouth almost constantly while dripping, as for the 401 its garbage IMHO not much vapor or flavor in my experance

really? So, I'm using a bad model? I thought the 401 was supposed to be one of the better ones. So, can anyone tell me what makes everyone of the models act differently? I didn't know that one would be good for one thing and one for the other. I figured they all went hand in hand with each other. I was going to give the 510 a shot, but I think I want more flavor over anything else.

really? So, I'm using a bad model? I thought the 401 was supposed to be one of the better ones. So, can anyone tell me what makes everyone of the models act differently? I didn't know that one would be good for one thing and one for the other. I figured they all went hand in hand with each other. I was going to give the 510 a shot, but I think I want more flavor over anything else.

I didnt like it much for one its not drip friendly and it put out the least amount of vapor of anything I have used (although I hear the dragon is soupposed to be much better), now when I say the flavor is better in the penstyle thats mainly because it has such a large chambor and the vapor cools a bit before you inhale it the 510 is close to the same flavor wise but has a stronger hit since the vapor is much warmer, the 510 or 801 wouldbe an excelent choice for your next model you wont be dissapointed, although I would suggest going with one of the battery mod models if you go for the 801 i.e. janty stick or VP1 and they have much better battery life and the stock automatic batteries die fast anyway.

I didnt like it much for one its not drip friendly and it put out the least amount of vapor of anything I have used (although I hear the dragon is soupposed to be much better), now when I say the flavor is better in the penstyle thats mainly because it has such a large chambor and the vapor cools a bit before you inhale it the 510 is close to the same flavor wise but has a stronger hit since the vapor is much warmer, the 510 or 801 wouldbe an excelent choice for your next model you wont be dissapointed, although I would suggest going with one of the battery mod models if you go for the 801 i.e. janty stick or VP1 and they have much better battery life and the stock automatic batteries die fast anyway.

Ahhh, I see. I was wondering why my hits got much harder once I removed my poly container in my dragon. It doesn't thin out the vapor to cool it as much that way. I haven't been having a problem dripping onto the dragon's addy, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I think this weekend I'm gonna take the time to rebiuld my carts. Hopefully the teabag material doesn't burn real easy. The poly actually melts a little to the addy. Every time I would take a cart off poly would be stuck to it.

Ahhh, I see. I was wondering why my hits got much harder once I removed my poly container in my dragon. It doesn't thin out the vapor to cool it as much that way. I haven't been having a problem dripping onto the dragon's addy, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I think this weekend I'm gonna take the time to rebiuld my carts. Hopefully the teabag material doesn't burn real easy. The poly actually melts a little to the addy. Every time I would take a cart off poly would be stuck to it.

The Dragon gets better over time. I love it now. I've been hitting it pretty hard the last few days and am enjoying it as much or more than my 510. I think you are running the carts too dry if the poly is sticking to the atomizer...at least that's been the case with me and certainly with those I've converted over!

• 2 weeks later...