Ego Mega Battery

Help! I just ordered a Joye Ego Mega Battery and now I am wondering if I can charge this battery with the standard Joye Ego charger?? Help please! Thanks!

Yes, the regular eGo charger works for the mega batteries, too.

Cool!! Purrfect!!!! Thanks for your quick response! I hope this battery will last me a full day before having to charge it.

My 1000 mah battery will last from the time I leave for work until I get home and I use it alot at work. so about 12 hours I have not had it die on me yet I think you will be very pleased as there is a big difference from the 650 mah. As for all day not really sure I just plug it in when I think I need a charge and use my 650 at the house but If im leaving I make sure I have my big battery and i have been golden so far. enjoy yours!!

I am a pretty heavy vaper, and the only time I've had an Ego Mega battery die on me was when I was vaping some extremely thick VG stuff that was really hard to draw. Most of the time I can take it off the charger in the morning and it's good until about 5 or 6PM. I vape about 8 ml per day. Good luck!