Does Anyone Else Get Frustrated?

With ordering from 10 different places for 10 different things? I am annoyed with how much shipping i pay because i can't find everything at one place.

I definitely concur with this post. I'm fairly new to vaping and still experimenting with liquid, technique and actual device I'd like to settle on. I ended up having to split my order between 2 suppliers because it seems like the ones selling good liquid don't have crap for inventory (if any) when it comes to PV supplies and visa versa. It's really frustrating as well when you're simply looking for a metallic blue eGo and hardly anyone has a variety of colors. It's usually Black, Red or Silver (puke).

Anyway, I do sympathize with suppliers that want to carry it all but are afraid of PV supplies being seized. I'm sure Chris can attest to this. I still spend way too much in shipping than I'd like to but it should taper off once I nail my PV down and the juice I will vape every day.

I wanted the blue too but gave in and got the black because i was ordering other stuff. Then hit check out and realized they had the case i wanted. DOH!

I wanted the blue too but gave in and got the black because i was ordering other stuff. Then hit check out and realized they had the case i wanted. DOH!

I did that with my order today as well LOL I really need an "on the go" case and after I hit "submit order" I started cussing myself :wallbash:

YES, I do a lot of searching to try and involve as few vendors as possible. I don't mind buying same type items from various vendors, like say liquid from one place and hardware type stuff from another. But it stinks when you have to buy cartos from one place, batteries from another, drip tips from another and adapters from another ONLY because none of them have all the items you want in stock. I have thankfully found a couple vendors that seem to keep enough stock of most things that this doesn't happen much anymore. The shipping charges from involving lots of different vendors can really add up. I hate it even more when it is my own fault for hesitating to buy everything at once. Then I want to beat my head into a wall for being so stupid, LOL!!!

I definitely concur with this post. I'm fairly new to vaping and still experimenting with liquid, technique and actual device I'd like to settle on. I ended up having to split my order between 2 suppliers because it seems like the ones selling good liquid don't have crap for inventory (if any) when it comes to PV supplies and visa versa. It's really frustrating as well when you're simply looking for a metallic blue eGo and hardly anyone has a variety of colors. It's usually Black, Red or Silver (puke).

Anyway, I do sympathize with suppliers that want to carry it all but are afraid of PV supplies being seized. I'm sure Chris can attest to this. I still spend way too much in shipping than I'd like to but it should taper off once I nail my PV down and the juice I will vape every day.

i know the feeling...but if u want colors i get mine from goodprophets.com they have a lot of different colors and juices they dont hasve everything of course but thats par for the course

YES, I do a lot of searching to try and involve as few vendors as possible. I don't mind buying same type items from various vendors, like say liquid from one place and hardware type stuff from another. But it stinks when you have to buy cartos from one place, batteries from another, drip tips from another and adapters from another ONLY because none of them have all the items you want in stock. I have thankfully found a couple vendors that seem to keep enough stock of most things that this doesn't happen much anymore. The shipping charges from involving lots of different vendors can really add up. I hate it even more when it is my own fault for hesitating to buy everything at once. Then I want to beat my head into a wall for being so stupid, LOL!!!

And what vendors would they be?

yup, But i'm frustrated with the amount of money i've been spending period. I just can't seem to stop... Just when I think i'm all good for awhile something comes up - i"m using cartos now but today I realized I have no more fresh atty's - I have several in use but hmmm I may be in need of a fresh atty if I run out of cartos or something lol So looks like I'll be ordering attys next. I just ordered juice friday and I have plenty already but Mary advised of a half off sale today at Gourmet Vapor and well how can you not pick some up at half off?

yup, But i'm frustrated with the amount of money i've been spending period. I just can't seem to stop... Just when I think i'm all good for awhile something comes up - i"m using cartos now but today I realized I have no more fresh atty's - I have several in use but hmmm I may be in need of a fresh atty if I run out of cartos or something lol So looks like I'll be ordering attys next. I just ordered juice friday and I have plenty already but Mary advised of a half off sale today at Gourmet Vapor and well how can you not pick some up at half off?

Is there a special coupon code or is it 50% off on the web site?

i know the feeling...but if u want colors i get mine from goodprophets.com they have a lot of different colors and juices they dont hasve everything of course but thats par for the course

Hey, I live in PA too. Do you live close to the retail store or are you ordering from their web site? I have ordered from them and I was ecstatic with the first class postage and getting my order the next day. I live a little over an hour away and I am hoping to take a road trip soon to visit their store. I have turned on other PA VT members to their retail store in hopes that they lived close enough to the store. As it turned out one of the members lived 10 minutes away. She was very excited to find out that there was a e-cig store so close to her. She was a brand new vaper and she got her ego and juice from them on her first visit.

Yep, my bank card is worn out from all the purchases I have made over the last two months buying "this, that, and the other" from numerous online vendors. And I am sure that the shipping costs have made up 1/4 of total amount I have spent!!!! :thumbsdown:

With that said, I would imagine that a vendor would have to spend "an arm and a leg" in order to stock their store with all the many items there is related to e-cigs. Now that I feel relatively content with my current PV and vaping method, my only expense is my mission to try out all the juices that sounds good to me. Since I haven't won the lottery yet, I have decided to try my hand at DIY juice mixing in order to keep my spending down and find the flavors that works best with my vaping method. One Day at a Time!!!!! I tell myself this everyday regarding my vaping addiction. Otherwise, I would be filing bankruptcy by June 1st. LOL

Hey, I live in PA too. Do you live close to the retail store or are you ordering from their web site? I have ordered from them and I was ecstatic with the first class postage and getting my order the next day. I live a little over an hour away and I am hoping to take a road trip soon to visit their store. I have turned on other PA VT members to their retail store in hopes that they lived close enough to the store. As it turned out one of the members lived 10 minutes away. She was very excited to find out that there was a e-cig store so close to her. She was a brand new vaper and she got her ego and juice from them on her first visit.

no, im about 2 hours away and i was also thinking about running up there and checking it out i would probably hang out for a little and ask lots of questions haha

no, im about 2 hours away and i was also thinking about running up there and checking it out i would probably hang out for a little and ask lots of questions haha

Yep, I would certainly make the most of the trip too. Maybe they would let me hang with them for a couple of hours if I brought them lunch. LOL

I too hate the high cost of shipping.

Between http://www.goodprophets.com/ & http://www.wordupecig.com/ I can usually get away with no shipping.