Lr Cartomizers - Wow!

Nanna

So, I started with an eGo, which I love, tried some cartomizers, which were meh. Got an eGo tank, which I also loved for its ease of use, and then saw LR attys for the tank.

I decided to try LT cartomizers because it was less expensive than a tank LR atty and just got it and started using it today. I fill it using the condom method and give it a Taryn spin with my new lanyard (got the cartos and the lanyard from Vapor Kings) and...

...WOW!

Killer throat hit - I have to puff a lot less strenuously than I do with my regular stuff. Better flavor than I ever got otherwise - me with the "dead taste buds". Plumes of vapor production. I love them!

I love my tank but one thing I like a lot is that these LR cartos are so cheap that when they go bad, I can just toss them and grab a new one, rather than worry about doing all the funky stuff we all do to preserve our attys. $8.95 for 5? Pfft!

Just wanted to let you all know that I consider these to be an awesome vaping method. Everybody finds their sweet spot, but this is a good one for me.

So, I started with an eGo, which I love, tried some cartomizers, which were meh. Got an eGo tank, which I also loved for its ease of use, and then saw LR attys for the tank.

I decided to try LT cartomizers because it was less expensive than a tank LR atty and just got it and started using it today. I fill it using the condom method and give it a Taryn spin with my new lanyard (got the cartos and the lanyard from Vapor Kings) and...

...WOW!

Killer throat hit - I have to puff a lot less strenuously than I do with my regular stuff. Better flavor than I ever got otherwise - me with the "dead taste buds". Plumes of vapor production. I love them!

I love my tank but one thing I like a lot is that these LR cartos are so cheap that when they go bad, I can just toss them and grab a new one, rather than worry about doing all the funky stuff we all do to preserve our attys. $8.95 for 5? Pfft!

Just wanted to let you all know that I consider these to be an awesome vaping method. Everybody finds their sweet spot, but this is a good one for me.

I was looking for these item over at vaporkings, and I cant find them at all??where are they?

I love LR cartos, too.

But, about that taryn spin. I have a lanyard. I have the carto caps (or condoms, if you prefer :) ). When you swing it around, do you put the longer cap on the thread end, too, so it doesn't come out that end? And which way do you put the carto in the lanyard? Thread ends down first into the lanyard, I'm betting, based on what I know of physics (which isn't much!). Do you push the cap/condom all the way on to the mouthpiece end first with liquid in it and just try to get more further down with the spin? Or do you take the white piece off and not push the cap/condom all the way down? Do you get more liquid in them that way? Do you refill them that way, too?

In short, do you have a good video link for this method? I've tried YouTube before and come up with nothing. I'm not very good at searching on that site. It never comes up with what I want. :(

In short, do you have a good video link for this method? I've tried YouTube before and come up with nothing. I'm not very good at searching on that site. It never comes up with what I want. :(

Try this:

Ok, I had only ever seen before the reverse one (thanks, Mark). That's a good tip, too.

So, Nanna, I have another question for you. :) (And anyone else who has tried this method!) When you've used a carto for a while, you know how you get to a point when they just aren't taking as much liquid as they did when you first opened it? Like eight drops instead of the original twenty-six or so? Well, will this method help you extend the life of the carto, I mean like, allow you to get more in on those fills later in the use of the carto when you know you should probably pitch the it, but since it is still producing decent flavor and vapor you don't want to throw it away yet but for the fact that you're only getting about half the time of vaping it as you originally did?

Ok, I had only ever seen before the reverse one (thanks, Mark). That's a good tip, too.

So, Nanna, I have another question for you. :) (And anyone else who has tried this method!) When you've used a carto for a while, you know how you get to a point when they just aren't taking as much liquid as they did when you first opened it? Like eight drops instead of the original twenty-six or so? Well, will this method help you extend the life of the carto, I mean like, allow you to get more in on those fills later in the use of the carto when you know you should probably pitch the it, but since it is still producing decent flavor and vapor you don't want to throw it away yet but for the fact that you're only getting about half the time of vaping it as you originally did?

When I have a carto that still produces good vapor and taste but doesn't want to hold as much juice anymore,

I uuse a safety pin or other small pointy thing :rolleyes: and poke prod and fluff the filler back up.

Then I put the pin in from the threaded end and realign the air tube.

I don't use the taryn spin anymore because for me it seems to compress and compact the filler too much

and I have to fluff too often. HTH

good luck and happy vaping

Aimee, I don't know, since I just got them yesterday. But one of the reasons I got them is because I want to be able to toss the dang things when they need to go.

I am so thrilled that I am getting flavor now where that was always a problem before. I thought I had read elsewhere that LR diminishes flavor. Maybe it's coincidental that my taste buds are coming back now?

Aimee- Juliery has posted before that she has wonderful results boiling her cartomizers. I've not tried it yet as I only have a couple of empties so far. Try searching the forum for boiling or maybe Juliery will even see this and re-post. Or if anyone else has done this I'd be interested to know as well if it really takes them back to almost new???

When I have a carto that still produces good vapor and taste but doesn't want to hold as much juice anymore,

I uuse a safety pin or other small pointy thing :rolleyes: and poke prod and fluff the filler back up.

Then I put the pin in from the threaded end and realign the air tube.

I don't use the taryn spin anymore because for me it seems to compress and compact the filler too much

and I have to fluff too often. HTH

good luck and happy vaping

Yeah, joe2003, that has helped on occasion, too. Maybe if I use the spin and then fluff, I'll be good to go. :)

Aimee, I don't know, since I just got them yesterday. But one of the reasons I got them is because I want to be able to toss the dang things when they need to go.

I am so thrilled that I am getting flavor now where that was always a problem before. I thought I had read elsewhere that LR diminishes flavor. Maybe it's coincidental that my taste buds are coming back now?

Your right, Nanna, being able to toss them is a good thing. But it sucks sometimes when one of them still has good flavor and vapor, but will only take eight drops on the next fill. So I'll try the stuff in the video and what I said above to joe2003.

I don't recall reading that LR diminishes flavor and I've been hanging around here for six months --WOW, how did that six month anniversary slip by on March 1?!?-- and I don't recall reading that. I love the flavor I get from a LR carto and LR atty, when I have a good flavor (Dulcis, I'm looking at you!). But maybe your taste buds are coming back. Yippee! :)

Aimee- Juliery has posted before that she has wonderful results boiling her cartomizers. I've not tried it yet as I only have a couple of empties so far. Try searching the forum for boiling or maybe Juliery will even see this and re-post. Or if anyone else has done this I'd be interested to know as well if it really takes them back to almost new???

Yes, egoluvr, I have read multiple times her extensive process for cleaning cartos. And I've read Tagsanstuff (gosh, I hope I got the spelling right on that) boil her arm off. (Hope you're healing up ok, sister!) Granted, that kind of accident could happen boiling pasta, but I'll stick with tossing 'em. So, Juliery, don't bother posting your cleaning method, it's all good. :) And actually, I did boil some of mine one time. Results not so good.

...I don't recall reading that LR diminishes flavor and I've been hanging around here for six months --WOW, how did that six month anniversary slip by on March 1?!?....

Congrats on your 6 month anniversary here on VT and I look forward to seeing you on here for many many more months!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines