Any Cleaning Advice?

reptilian

I just put all my empty carts into a shot glass and filled it with whiskey :P

There's prolly a better way, huh?

Try using isopropyl alcohol in a shot glass for about 10 min and dry it off with caned air (keyboard cleaner) this works for me and doesn't waste good whiskey :)

My latest cleaning technique has been to blow gently on the end of the atty that connects to the battery. Than lightly tap on a towel or paper towel for the liquid to come out. If I have time I'll let that sit upside down (connection to the battery up) to let any other liquid come down and rest on the paper towel. Sometimes I'll also get a little piece of paper towel and clean the inside of the atty but you have to becareful that you don't leave any fibers in there from the paper towel or you'll have a burning sensation in your mouth. So that's how I do it. Anyone else have any helpful advice?

Well if your only going to clean the carts then water is just fine. Drop the carts in water for about 10 minutes, then rinse each one. Let them dry over night and your good to go.

Keep in mind that you can purchase empty carts online for pretty cheap.

Well if your only going to clean the carts then water is just fine. Drop the carts in water for about 10 minutes, then rinse each one. Let them dry over night and your good to go.

Keep in mind that you can purchase empty carts online for pretty cheap.

LOL! I started out with intentions of cleaning carts and restuffing them. Six months later I have a box with a very large quantity of use carts of various sorts (901/510/801) and an unopened box of Fluval 2 plus :)

I was better with the attys, I used to drain and blow them religiously - now I do it "if I think they need it" - with an atty costing less than a packet of cigs, and lasting up to a months of single continuous use without any real attention, I've become idle...

Yup same here I don't bother cleaning them anymore either, unless I'm desperate and don't have time to order. I use about 1 atomizer a month per ecig. It's cheap and hassle free.

Cheap and hassle free is a good way of life :)