Need To Find An Online Store That Accepts Paypal.

CareteamRN70

Well, I got my mother to try an e-cig (Joye 510)and she loves it but she lives in Northern Indiana and the only shops that carry e-cigs are those truckstops/tobacco shops that sell the disposable things like NJOY etc. Mum cut up all her credit cards when the economy started to tank and hasnt gotten another and buys most of her online purchases with paypal.

So if anyone knows of a supplier or shop that accepts paypal please reply.

Big J

Thanks Gent and Lady, Mum decided to go with Totally Wicked and got herself a minikit and a bottle of juice to test their service and shipping. I'll let the boards know how it goes for her. She was so excited to place her order she did so before my email got back to her with a promo code for 7.5% off :wallbash:

again thanks for the quick info.

Big J

We have no credit cards either....we pay with cash for everything (except huge ticket items, but then make payments with check or auto debit payments). We use a debit card linked to our checking account and we also have used a prepaid Visa/MC which you can buy in pretty much any store now. Either way then you can shop at places that do not take paypal.