Norcal Vapers Meet Up March 18Th 2011

Hi Everyone Here at VT!! Michael here from Digitalciggz.com with a formal invitation to the up coming Northern California Meet Up on March 18th 2011. Sorry for such the late invite, but better late than never. Please see the link below to the formal announcement and invitation...and make sure if you are coming which we hope you will to RSVP to me and let me know. Were going to have some great Juices from lots of great vendors like Pink Spot,ELP, and DIY Flavor Shack... just to name a few, Digitalciggz.com will be there of course "that's me!" LOL and tons of other great people in the vape community check out the link to see what all the excitements about!

Hope to see you there!!

Northern California Meet Up Invitation

I so want to go!! How fun would that be, meeting you and Grimm and Geoff and so many wonderful people. Naturally, of all things, our differential went out and we'll be stuck for awhile. Have fun though and let out a big Howdy from Uma!!! :)

I so want to go!! How fun would that be, meeting you and Grimm and Geoff and so many wonderful people. Naturally, of all things, our differential went out and we'll be stuck for awhile. Have fun though and let out a big Howdy from Uma!!! :)

Thanks for the warm wishes.. I know there are others here who might be able to come. where they all at? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...