What Am I Doing Wrong?

Hi Guys,

Feeling pretty frustrated at the moment. I am using my Ego with LR atties. Regardless of which flavour juice I am using, I am finding that after a short while of vaping I am not getting much flavour. Still stacks of vapor though. I have gone through all my atties... a zillion of the little buggers and tossed the ones which give that gross burnt taste. Even using brand new ones I am finding the flavour lagging.

This is the reason I went off the wagon last time and went back to analogues, as I simply wasn't enjoying vaping like I should have been? You know those odd times when it all just works well and you are in vaping heaven? Aint happening anymore. :(

What am I doing wrong?

Any suggestions please?..... :wallbash:

The good thing about low res atties: great vapor The bad: it burns the flavor. The PG and VG can stand the heat but the flavor cannot.

When using a low res you need to drip often. You could perhaps try LR cartomizers as they will hold constant liquid.

Thanks Chris,

I've never used those. Might look into some. For now I think I'll dig out some regular 510 atties and see how things go. Not keen on losing flavour, but as things are now I'm not getting a whole lot anyway.

Thanks again. :)

Thanks for all the help guys.

I've never pulled a wick and I don't drip. I guess it might still be an idea though?

Never used cartridges either and I am right in saying they can be refilled? Can you get blank ones? Sorry for the dumb butt questions.....