Kbv Juice

I see your reviews aerovaper but Im wondering has anyone else tried them and what they thought not that I dont trust you but I would like someone elses opinion because you are making them sound really good. So anyone else out there tried Kick Bass Vapor if so please let me know if there as good as aerovapors reviews

Thank you in advance!!

flowersbl, I have an order coming too. Since their web site was not up last week, not up enough to order anything, I e-mailed them and made an order. I got an email back and it said the order was on its way. I can't wait since I looked at a lot of youtube videos about the company and they were all good. I'll give you my opinion too when I get my order.

I just made another order from Kick Bass. I wanted a 30ml bottle of momma's angel wings. I love that stuff. Right now I don't what I ordered. But I know they will be good. Those of who haven't tried them. They are good starting place and another for an ending vape. Good luck with whatever you order.

Unfortunately, my order is taunting me, because it was indeed delivered, but we didn't have school/work on Friday (roads were VERY icy in Metro Detroit Friday morning). So, I'll get to try them out tomorrow. At least they will have already "steeped" a week since mixing was last Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, my order is taunting me, because it was indeed delivered, but we didn't have school/work on Friday (roads were VERY icy in Metro Detroit Friday morning). So, I'll get to try them out tomorrow. At least they will have already "steeped" a week since mixing was last Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Did you get your order yet? If so, how are they?

Edited by Morfeeus

I did receive my order, Morfeeus. All in all, good, but I think they need to steep for a while. I have a bit of "can't taste this" syndrom, so while they smell very good and taste great (a little smidgen dab on the finger to taste), the flavors haven't carried through yet on the eGo with a LR carto. But I used them all once through the cartos, so maybe the second run through will go better, like breaking in the carto or something, along with a bit more steeping. The OMG and WTF were standouts, the description matched the flavors. The others are pretty similar to each other, but that's because I ordered things like cappuccino and mocha and coffee. LOL. Anyway, overall, worth it while I wait for the VTS to get stock. :thumbsup:

After seeing so many positive reviews here and on ECF, I placed an order for 4 flavors. Monkey Bread, KBV's Famous Caramel Cappuccino,"Kick Bass" Candy Bar, and Refreshing Cantaloupe. I ordered them really late friday night and I got the email with paypal link early sat morning. I sent payment and juices were shipped of on sat. Nice turn around time. Hopefully, they will be here on mon or tues. I will update everyone once I get them and give them a try.

Saw a good flavor on KBV and was looking to see their shipping prices. How do you order there? Selected what mg I wanted and how much, but no "add to cart" button anywhere ! Didn't spend much time looking for an order button, do you have to send an email?

Edited by derp

Saw a good flavor on KBV and was looking to see their shipping prices. How do you order there? Selected what mg I wanted and how much, but no "add to cart" button anywhere ! Didn't spend much time looking for an order button, do you have to send an email?

This was on the front page of their website:

**KBV is currently moving the site hosting and updating inventory. The store is disabled during this process and we expect to be back to fully functioning and fully stocked by mid-late week. We appreciate your patience during this transaction and feel it will benefit KBV and it's customers going forward. Upon reopening everything will be in stock along with many new flavors!**

This was on the front page of their website:

**KBV is currently moving the site hosting and updating inventory. The store is disabled during this process and we expect to be back to fully functioning and fully stocked by mid-late week. We appreciate your patience during this transaction and feel it will benefit KBV and it's customers going forward. Upon reopening everything will be in stock along with many new flavors!**

You can order still by sending your order via their contact email on their site. I just ordered that way from them on saturday. After you send in your order, boB will email you back with a paypal address to send payment to. He is very quick at processing and shipping. He has great reviews over at ECF and comes highly reccommended!! My juices were made and shipped same day and hopefully will be here tomm or tuesday. I will review them once I get a chance to try em out.

Edited by Morfeeus