What's That Burning?

reptilian

I've noticed a few times I get a burning taste and smell from my dragon. Can anyone tell me what that might be all about? I thought it would have been a dry atomizer but I just refilled my cart.

No that happens from time to time when you use the carts, little bits and pieces of the fiber get stuck to the atomizer when you remove and replace the cart and it happens nothing to worry about if your sure you have enough liquid, but its annoying and nasty tasting which is why all I do is drip I havent used a cart in 6 months or so.

No that happens from time to time when you use the carts, little bits and pieces of the fiber get stuck to the atomizer when you remove and replace the cart and it happens nothing to worry about if your sure you have enough liquid, but its annoying and nasty tasting which is why all I do is drip I havent used a cart in 6 months or so.

Do I just puff it out? right now it's tasting horrible. I don't wanna just drip all the time. I will prolly start using teabags to replace the poly fibers. I shouldn't have a problem with those should I?

Do I just puff it out? right now it's tasting horrible. I don't wanna just drip all the time. I will prolly start using teabags to replace the poly fibers. I shouldn't have a problem with those should I?

yeah you could smoke through it or pull the cart off make sure a buch of it isnt stuck, and dripping all the time isnt as big of a pain as you think and with the 401 you could just fill up a small container i.e. contact case and dip the end of the atty into some juice give it a try you get better vapor, better taste, never buring polly fill its a much better vaping experience IMHO

If I see the fibers on the atty I take them off. Sometimes I place the wick end of the atty on a napkin to get some of the juice off, replace it, drip one or two drops, replace the cart, then take a few "primer" type puffs. Tends to get rid of the taste for me.

yeah you could smoke through it or pull the cart off make sure a buch of it isnt stuck, and dripping all the time isnt as big of a pain as you think and with the 401 you could just fill up a small container i.e. contact case and dip the end of the atty into some juice give it a try you get better vapor, better taste, never buring polly fill its a much better vaping experience IMHO

I pulled a small fiber off and it's a bit better now, thanks

Well the model you are using is an M401, that usually needs no more than about 2 drips. The best way to drip on a 401 is from the side, hitting the top will cause the liquid to run down the side of the metal causing. When I say side I mean tilt the ecig sideways and drip onto the side of the U shape. (Into the tunnel if you will)

Many members prefer to dip there 401 because of the raised atomizer this can be accomplished by purchasing a contact lens case, pour some liquid inside and dip. :)

2 drips will last about 1-2 analogs worth. You'll get the hang of it.

Well the model you are using is an M401, that usually needs no more than about 2 drips. The best way to drip on a 401 is from the side, hitting the top will cause the liquid to run down the side of the metal causing. When I say side I mean tilt the ecig sideways and drip onto the side of the U shape. (Into the tunnel if you will)

Already figured that one out the hard way.

Does anyone else happen to lick up their little over spills?

I got a nice tingle from licking off the juice from around the cart when I put it back on :P

I don't ever lick up my mess, but I've gotten my fair of juice in my mouth. I've had to try 100's of flavors and during that time I've probably gotten more liquid in my mouth than I care to think about. The redbull flavor being the worst to hit the tongue.