Finally An Awesome Pt!

juliery

OMG, I am in VAPING HEAVEN. Got my Jolly PT and I was so pleasantly surprised. It is so light, it has a big button that is SUPER easy to push, and it fits SO comfortably in my hand. The box part is the size of 2 AAA batteries, so small, but there are no batteries in there, just wire, the inside of the push button part, so that is the only weight, which is nothing. I am using it on my outlet usb adapter, so I am happily vaping. I tried it on my USB port and works great too, just rather use the outlet adapter. $15, great price, made great.....SUPER THRILLED to have a PT without a cheapo circuit board that blows out after a couple/few weeks. Anyone who knows me knows I have had AT LEAST 8 PTs, maybe 10+ (I lost count) in the past 10 months....so many times I had none. When Jolly finally explained the difference in how they were made as compared to the type he makes, I understood. All I can say is it is great, can't beat it, and I will be happily vaping away for a LONG time without buying a new passthrough every couple weeks! Makes me sick, I have already bought THREE passthroughs since the beginning of this year, RIDICULOUS......4 counting the Jollyriffic good one....but 3 bought and dead, in two months, nuts!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines