Tomorrow Is The Big Day

Howiroll

Well I started vaping earlier this month and I've been weaning off of analogs. The hardest part for me was the first thing in the morning smoke. I HATED the cig that I had this morning. I have 2 cigs left in my pack that I bought on Sunday (not bad for a pack a day smoker). Tonight I'm going to smoke one KNOWING it's the last one I'm going to smoke and going to throw the final cigarette away. I've been planning on quitting for months. Now that I found a juice flavor and strength that work for me, I know I can do this.

I'm already feeling better since I've cut back so much. And I'm looking forward to not needing to run out to a gas station or grocery store to pick up smokes. My soon to be wife enjoys kissing me more too. Hopefully it's not long before my asthma starts letting up some. Everything seems like it's going to be great from here on out.

Good luck to you on your vaping. I have a pack of cigarettes in my desk drawer, unopened. I left it there "just in case". Well, there has been no "just in case". I love vaping. I love everything about it. One of the best things is I don't have to go outside and vape. Also, there is no smell on me. Now I can just walk by someone and tell if they have been smoking or not. Also a benefit to me from vaping is my blood pressure went down and now I don't have to take medicine to lower it. And again, good luck.

WTG and keep up the great work. quitting smoking was quite hard for me, as I failed a few times at quitting. but, since I found the e-cig, it is very easy to quit analogs now. I use to roll my own smokes and still have the machine, tubes and a big bag of Tobacco. Still sits here 2 months later. put that last un-smoked cig in a little show case box and make sure you put on the case somewhere the day you quit. go back to that box a month later and so on, and just think as you breath in and out how much better you feel now. :thumbsup:

Good for you. That was always hardest for me too. I've been vaping for about a month but I always felt like I needed a cigarette first thing in the morning. For about 3 weeks that's the only one I smoked. Then one day I just decided I'd try vaping instead of smoking and that was it. I haven't looked back. Haven't been smoke-free long, but I have no desire for a cigarette anymore. In fact, the last one I had was disgusting. More than anything, the smell just lingered on my clothes and in my mouth. Here's to not looking back. Good luck!

Way to go!!! You're on a roll and don't look back. You've wined and dined that nasty no good for nothing sob and it's time to say good riddance once and for all.... and with pleasure. Congrats on your journey into a more tasteful life. :)

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. It was so nice to say goodbye to the analogs tonight. It reminded me of break-up sex. Part of me enjoyed it, the rest of me hated myself for it. And now in the end I know I'm better off.

The last 2 draws had me wondering if I really wanted to give it up. I then loaded up the new juice I got in the mail today (Pina Colada 24 mg from ) and dripped my way into sheer bliss. No looking back for me. I'm glad I found this forum and read about how vaping has changed all of your lives in a very positive way.

After reading the suggestions in this thread I decided to keep the last one as a trophy. I took a felt tip pen and marked the date down the side. Then on the other side I wrote "VAPE". Now if I'm staring it down in temptation I can roll it over and remind myself where I need to go. I feel good and don't think I'll be falling off the wagon.

Thank you again to all of you for showing your support!

Edited by Howiroll