Rca Atty's Adapter!?!?!

QuiksilverPR

Personally, I don't see much use for it in my case. However, I reckon if you change attys a lot (different flaovrs), it could be convenient. I pretty much use one atty until it blows and start a new one. I usually take it off once a day to blow it out, wipe the threads and clean the battery connection. Would just be one more piece to take apart for me.

I think that would be awesome for using different atties if a person were to make one for 801's 901's and 510's you could use 90% of the atties out there.Is that a MadVapes coffin box?I wondered if it was usable.

Edited by mcquinn

Personally, I don't see much use for it in my case. However, I reckon if you change attys a lot (different flaovrs), it could be convenient. I pretty much use one atty until it blows and start a new one. I usually take it off once a day to blow it out, wipe the threads and clean the battery connection. Would just be one more piece to take apart for me.

Once upon a time there was a use for it, but that pre-dated the atty adapters that are so common now, that make for a much neater and more reliable connection.

When I saw those vids, I just see an awkward way to attach an atty.

The 'new breed' of modders often think they thought of some new, or run with someone else's idea with out giving credit where credit is due.

Well over a year ago Warp1900 came up with the idea and basically went nuts with it.

warp1900-albums-pvma-picture1799-all.jpg

Using them for power supply and batt changes still makes some sense though.

The way the German modders use various RCA/audio type connectors (not as clumsy over length adapters) makes some sense though.

grVerdampfer.JPG

ichbines_IMG_2675.JPG