My Vr Purchase Review

easilyamused

ok, i bought three flavors...

all double shots because i had gotten to the point where i couldnt taste what i was vaping

all 60/40 blend and med TH

first off, the vapor output is great with all of them

Heath Bar... not what i expected, it is definitely chocolaty, but not sweet, and maybe in time ill grow to like it, but i guess i had been expecting it to be sweet...

Pumpkichino... slightly sweet, nice subtle pumpkin after-vape

Spearmint... lol, umm first impression was tooth paste, but definitely sweet, strong and trust me you will never get this out of your cartomiser no matter what else you try to drip over it lol... but i have to admit i do enjoy it... im honestly thinking it would mix so well with something citrus, but i personally can handle the taste on its own, and love the sweetness...

so, in case i dont grow to like the heath bar, does anyone have any suggestions for a really sweet flavor to consider mixing it with in the future?

all double shots because i had gotten to the point where i couldnt taste what i was vaping

Heath Bar... not what i expected, it is definitely chocolaty, but not sweet, and maybe in time ill grow to like it, but i guess i had been expecting it to be sweet...

Spearmint... lol, umm first impression was tooth paste, but definitely sweet, strong and trust me you will never get this out of your cartomiser no matter what else you try to drip over it lol... but i have to admit i do enjoy it... im honestly thinking it would mix so well with something citrus, but i personally can handle the taste on its own, and love the sweetness...

so, in case i dont grow to like the heath bar, does anyone have any suggestions for a really sweet flavor to consider mixing it with in the future?

maybe try mixing it with a strawberry or cherry...I mix all mine with menthol, if I dont enjoy them. least I can taste the menthol.

That is funny because I think the heath bar is REALLY sweet....I am not into the SUPER sweet flavors. I can think of two that will sweeten it up...I have heath bar, obviously. The Bavarian creme is SUPER sweet and I could send you like 10ml of it if you want because I use it as a mixing flavor, to do precisely what you are saying, so I don't need this big bottle....the other flavor that would also work is the white chocolate, which I also have...but that is not as sweet as the bavarian creme. Please private message me if you would like either or both...I will be happy to send you some, I have little empty bottles precisely for sharing. The pumpkiccino is my favorite, for the obvious reason, I made it, LOL. what about clove on top of the spearmint?? I am afraid of the mints, all of them I have ever had from numerous places are SOOOOO strong, and it gives me a headache....I think I would ask to have him cut the flavor in half of normal, LOL. I think the bav creme would sweeten the heath bar like crazy. The heath bar though is the strongest sweetness I can handle.....bavarian cremehas a good taste but I couldn't vape that for long by itself, super sweet, but in a good way, hard to describe, but using it for mixing is perfect. It sweetens things without just tasting like sugar was dumped into them, if that makes sense? oh, and in the pumpkiccino one of the flavors that makes that is the bav creme but not that much,...so you could put some in that too. Let me know if you want some to sweeten those two up. Oh, you might LOVE the belgian waffle, that is REALLY REALLY sweet....it is a maple syrup type flavor mostly. Just private message me, I am always glad to share whatever I have!! Love that I can buy all those empty bottles, LOL...plus I boil my used bigger bottles.

maybe try mixing it with a strawberry or cherry...I mix all mine with menthol, if I dont enjoy them. least I can taste the menthol.

ooooh chocolaty cherry, i can totally see that :)

and perhaps menthol would have been a better idea for me than the spearmint, but i do love mint, and as you can guess i was a menthol smoker

That is funny because I think the heath bar is REALLY sweet....I am not into the SUPER sweet flavors. I can think of two that will sweeten it up...I have heath bar, obviously. The Bavarian creme is SUPER sweet and I could send you like 10ml of it if you want because I use it as a mixing flavor, to do precisely what you are saying, so I don't need this big bottle....the other flavor that would also work is the white chocolate, which I also have...but that is not as sweet as the bavarian creme. Please private message me if you would like either or both...I will be happy to send you some, I have little empty bottles precisely for sharing. The pumpkiccino is my favorite, for the obvious reason, I made it, LOL. what about clove on top of the spearmint?? I am afraid of the mints, all of them I have ever had from numerous places are SOOOOO strong, and it gives me a headache....I think I would ask to have him cut the flavor in half of normal, LOL. I think the bav creme would sweeten the heath bar like crazy. The heath bar though is the strongest sweetness I can handle.....bavarian cremehas a good taste but I couldn't vape that for long by itself, super sweet, but in a good way, hard to describe, but using it for mixing is perfect. It sweetens things without just tasting like sugar was dumped into them, if that makes sense? oh, and in the pumpkiccino one of the flavors that makes that is the bav creme but not that much,...so you could put some in that too. Let me know if you want some to sweeten those two up. Oh, you might LOVE the belgian waffle, that is REALLY REALLY sweet....it is a maple syrup type flavor mostly. Just private message me, I am always glad to share whatever I have!! Love that I can buy all those empty bottles, LOL...plus I boil my used bigger bottles.

clove on top of the spearmint sounds amazing, but now you have my mind thinking, orange/clove/spearmint... dang im gonna eventually experiment arent i? lol...

as for sharing... im all for trying a few things, im blown away that you consider the heath to be too sweet, i wonder if the double shot in the order made it more chocolate than sweet for me?

clove on top of the spearmint sounds amazing, but now you have my mind thinking, orange/clove/spearmint... dang im gonna eventually experiment arent i? lol...

as for sharing... im all for trying a few things, im blown away that you consider the heath to be too sweet, i wonder if the double shot in the order made it more chocolate than sweet for me?

I have no idea.....I don't think the heath is TOO sweet....but it is absolutely the sweetest flavor I will vape. I just can't vape caramel (or at least the ones I have tried, I haven't tried it from VR but maybe one day I will give it a shot)....and I can't stand RY4 (yuck)....have had that from a bunch of places and it is so unGodly sweet to me, I can't stand it. I am also going to send you some Belgian waffle, which after I bottled some for you I thought of an idea. I mixed equal amounts of the Belgian Waffle with Pumpkin (which I had gotten and liked but not loved). Anyway, it REALLY cut the sweetness of the waffle which is VERY sweet. If you love maple syrup it would be awesome. I like maple syrup but not the really sweet kind. I don't mind sweet if it is a FLAVOR, like in real life.....like say really ripe watermelon or in bubble gum....but I don't like cotton candy...I don't like things that just taste like a ton of sugar with no real flavor. That was a HUGE problem I had in the beginning of vaping, so many liquids just seemed insanely sweet but without a really distinct flavor. I don't know if that makes any sense. I am just really sensitive and picky with the sweet flavors. But then the white chocolate is sweet to me but I like the flavor of it, so I can vape that alone, but LOVE it mixed with coffee, cappuccino, pumpkin spice, heath bar, and all kinds of stuff. We have bought 3 bottles of the white chocolate. My husband vapes it only by itself, he loves it....I mainly use it with other stuff, but once in awhile vape it alone. I love flavors like the white choc or spearmint that you can use to mix with a ton of other flavors....those are what I call my "mixing flavors". They just seem to do wonderful things for other flavors more than to vape alone. It doesn't bother me at all to have mixing flavors......I figure it makes other stuff I like go further AND it helps flavors I wouldn't like on their own. Like the belgian waffle, was just too much sweet maple for me, but now mixed with the pumpkin I LOVE it....didn't LOVE either on their own, but now I absolutely LOVE them together. I am glad I have all these empty bottles to mix stuff in now....I am like a mixing maniac, LOL.....I don't know if the double shot would be more choc than toffee, you can write him you know......He is very helpful. Just say that you need more of the whatever makes the toffee flavor to sweeten it up, etc. In the meantime I will send the other stuff....I am intending to do that in the morning IF I am feeling okay. All depends on how much I am shaking and I have no way to predict that! BUT I will do my best to help you out!

I think the clove/orange/spearmint could be good...or really any kind of fruit...you know what else could be good??? bubble gum flavor. In one of my many quit smoking attempts I would get the mint nic gum, and once it was chewed out but I didn't want to spit it out because I NEEDED to have my mouth busy I would add a piece of dubble bubble to it, or half a piece of bubble yum. It actually tasted good mixing the mint flavor into the bubble gum. I know, pathetic, mixing nic gum with bubble gum just to have my mouth busy, LOL. I chewed that for nearly a YEAR...mixed like that. Even the fruit flavored bubble gums were good with the mint...so I would bet almost any fruity gum flavor would be okay with the spearmint. Try it and let us know!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines