Man I Like This

Hotdamn

first of all thanks to everyone for telling me about the joye ego. purchased my ego from liberty flights and those guy have taken care of me. i have been vaping now for a month and love it! couple questions for yall, anyone have any side-effects for quitting smoking and switching to vaping? reason why i ask is because this cold weather mixed with vapor is destroying my nose, any ever experience this? also i purchase some cartomizers, stupid question but how do you use them? you drip into them? seem to screw right in, this correct? so far converted two others over to vapor from smoking cigs!

Vaping is awesome....glad you are enjoying it. I only use cartos. The ones I have had vary a lot in how much they hold, brand new generally between 16-26 drops or so. You get the hang of what it needs to look like. Wet but not puddled on top of the filler. Be sure to not get the liquid down the middle part. Let it soak in for a bit so the liquid soaks down through the filler to get to the atty. Then you can top it off before it gets totally dry, or you will get a nasty burnt taste. You can totally clean that out and it is as good as new again. I only use cartos and have been using cartos I have had for a year. No problems at all and they are still working just fine.