1St Mod!

Elayna

yee hawww! I managed to get my first ever mods made and working! I saw a u tube vid on how to make a drip mod and figured I could do that to my cartos. It took a bit, ruined one carto, need to fix the barrels of 2 of the longer 510 cartos. But I finally got a small hole drilled into an 808 carto and using an adapter, a 6ml bottle and very small tubing, got it situated to where if I give the bottle a squeeze I can keep vaping on my 510 passthru without getting that gawd awful primer taste when the carto starts to go dry. Did the same to one of the longer 510's except I drilled under where the middle cap goes and threaded the tubing (after enlarging the holes) up thru the one and then down on the side that I guess goes to the filler material and then popped the cap back on. Both are working very well! I had wanted a MAP tank for my long 510's but for now this will work until I can save the $$ for the tank. So...... if you're thinking about mods.... check u-tube! I am glad I did!

:thumbsup:

Oh, BTW, U can use the black velcro cable bundeling straps (from Staples?) to hold the 6ml bottle in place.

Edited by Elayna

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kits...nurses with box cutters. Noooooooooooooooo. :doctor:

LOL--I guess that would be a bit scary. However, I do keep duct tape and WD-40 in my locker. Currently the duct tape is holding a portion of the nurses stations desk together.....