Ego Batterys

This is so funny. I was looking down at my sowing box kit that I made into a E-Cig kit, and I have 3 e-cigs ready for the week..plus 1 I am using now. Lots of back-up battery's and carto`s make more e-cigs...it is just so funny. I could sell 1 or 2 to my neighbors with a bottle of liquid. :thumbsup:

I have a drawer in my armoire devoted to my stash......rows of bottles of liquids lined up by flavor and/or type.....a box with 15 XL stick batteries...they are our back ups because of the frequent charging, but still, in some vaping emergency, they would work, LOL. Then I have a cotton drawstring bag filled with over 400 cartos ready to go. Plus a little box that has 50+ never used cartos. Then next to me on my nightstand I have my "used carto" container, and another for cart condoms, then 6 liquids I am currently using....topping off cartos with various liquids, LOL. Oh, and shouldn't forget a baggy filled with about 60 empty cartos, clean, dry and ready for use. Then of course I have my case, that I grab if I am going anywhere...that has my two 750mah batts, a bottle of liquid and 8 cartos, plus a couple drip tips. All the while I am happily vaping on my PT that is plugged into my wall outlet adapter, LOL. I just hope in the event of robbery they take EVERYTHING else, NOT my vaping supplies!!!!

I have ego 4 batts charged and 4 14500 for my marks mod and a PT for bacK up on the back up, and if all else fails I have a 5v jrox box to use to with fully charged cr123s fell like I'm goods with that. I keep no less then 5 cartos that are new and 3 attys with drip tips on them ready for use and about 500 mls of assorted juices for different moods.