E-Go Holder

lovie

i was on web site saw beaded holder for your e cig about ten bucks well i said to self i can make that .. i used to ware glasses had one of those glasse chains got it at dollar store took one of the little loops off. put the end with no no loop on the other one with loop and there you have it .it really works great holds well .

i was on web site saw beaded holder for your e cig about ten bucks well i said to self i can make that .. i used to ware glasses had one of those glasse chains got it at dollar store took one of the little loops off. put the end with no no loop on the other one with loop and there you have it .it really works great holds well .

Lovie, I'm missing it. Please explain slowly!!! It takes me a little while to catch on. LOL

Lovie, I'm missing it. Please explain slowly!!! It takes me a little while to catch on. LOL

okie dokie you know the chains you get for your glasses to ware around your neck they have black loops(no glasses on chain you might look kina funny with your ecig hanging on the side of you face)lol take one of them off you will be left with just one black loop on one end the one with out the loop can be linked to the other end leaving a neckless with one black loop put your e-cig in you can adjust the little ring around the black loop to tighten loop .its really kool or you can make your own with really nice beads . i hope this helps peace

okie dokie you know the chains you get for your glasses to ware around your neck they have black loops(no glasses on chain you might look kina funny with your ecig hanging on the side of you face)lol take one of them off you will be left with just one black loop on one end the one with out the loop can be linked to the other end leaving a neckless with one black loop put your e-cig in you can adjust the little ring around the black loop to tighten loop .its really kool or you can make your own with really nice beads . i hope this helps peace

Oh, I get it now. I was missing the part where you link the two ends together, o ring. I am slow, but I usually get it at some point.

Thanks Lovie. :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...