Vg Throat Hit

y3hman

happy with my tornado after 3 days. i was vaping coffee flavored pure vg (vaperite) with 18 mg nic, and although the flavor was ok i didnt get any TH. do i need to go higher with the nic level to get some TH? umm, i was looking forward some type of TH. thanks in advance.

happy with my tornado after 3 days. i was vaping coffee flavored pure vg (vaperite) with 18 mg nic, and although the flavor was ok i didnt get any TH. do i need to go higher with the nic level to get some TH? umm, i was looking forward some type of TH. thanks in advance.

I order mine from www.americaneliquidstore.com

I think it's the type of nic that Todd uses over at vaperite. Even at 24mg I didn't even feel a tickle. VG as a whole doesn't give as much TH as PG but Ive had 100% VG from other vendors (Alien Visions comes to mind) that have killer throat hit.

Edited by CASEACE79

Pure VG juices tend to go down a bit smoother to me. I only vape 24 mg, so I do not know if a higher/lower nic level affects TH or not. My pure PG juices are tough for me first thing in the morning. Individual taste and the actual flavor comes into play quite a bit as well. As caseace79 stated AVE has excellent TH for 100% VG. (And spectacular flavors to boot.^^)

Edited by thorne