Mml Liquids

dreken105

Hey there and welcome. I smoked Newports for years, and then quit for a year, then picked it back up for about 15 months smoking camel menthol lights. My point being I was a menthol smoker my entire smoking life. As it turns out I am finding that with vaping comes so many choices that menthol has really not been the vapes I am finding myself enjoying more. Its odd to me but thats what I am finding - shocked me to say the least.

I did order a bottle of the mentha from the vapor talk store here and it was just a bit too intense of a menthol. That said I am finding it to be a great add in to several other favors that I never thought I would like - like french vanilla and key lime pie. It adds that bit of minty freshness to a otherwise subtle flavor.

I have found that this taste sensation is very different and trying to replace it with something exactly like what you are moving away from is far to challenging, but instead looking at favors and favor combinations that you like in other things like food and beverages might work just as well - if not better.

Just a thought please take it for what its worth, one mans opinion.

VT Mentha reminds me exactly of Malboro Menthol Lights.. Newports is gonna be a harder one to find

to be honest mentha seems to be straight mint flavor, i ordered marlboro flavor with my kit from cignot so maybe a mix? i also got the nport from them see how that goes