How Many Ml S In A Pre Filled Attie Or Carto?

Erika

I think it totally depends who they are from......I don't think it is any standard amount from one manufacturer to another. When you open them up they vary dramatically as far as the amount of filler too. Like when I boil them clean and dry them, when I refill them some take as few as 14 drops, others as much as 28 or so. So obviously what they hold is dramatically different. Clearly they aren't all made by the same people either, because some of them have that bottom condom that has the stick going into the carto....others the hole is much smaller with a condom that has like a little blob at the bottom and the sticks of the other kind don't fit into them. I have never measured the MLs they hold, just because I don't really care. So my answer is they aren't prefilled with the same amounts and they don't hold the same either. I also think that would account for the difference in what vendors say....like some say the prefilled cartos are the equivalent of half a pack of smokes, others claim theirs are up to 1.5 packs. So it varies by quite a bit as far as I can tell. I refill mine so it doesn't really matter to much to me....and I have hundreds of them, from all different vendors...some bought empty, some that had been filled.

I think it totally depends who they are from......I don't think it is any standard amount from one manufacturer to another. When you open them up they vary dramatically as far as the amount of filler too. Like when I boil them clean and dry them, when I refill them some take as few as 14 drops, others as much as 28 or so. So obviously what they hold is dramatically different. Clearly they aren't all made by the same people either, because some of them have that bottom condom that has the stick going into the carto....others the hole is much smaller with a condom that has like a little blob at the bottom and the sticks of the other kind don't fit into them. I have never measured the MLs they hold, just because I don't really care. So my answer is they aren't prefilled with the same amounts and they don't hold the same either. I also think that would account for the difference in what vendors say....like some say the prefilled cartos are the equivalent of half a pack of smokes, others claim theirs are up to 1.5 packs. So it varies by quite a bit as far as I can tell. I refill mine so it doesn't really matter to much to me....and I have hundreds of them, from all different vendors...some bought empty, some that had been filled.

I should mention that I am talking about cartos.....I don't use anything else...only cartos.