What Will I Have To Rebuy?

Erika

i have seen that the atomizers are reusable to a point is that correct? how often do you have to replace them? and with the joye ego you buy juice, not cartridges correct? I have not purchased yet but am looking to do so in the next day or so. anxious to quit this nasty habit and smell good!

Erika

i have seen that the atomizers are reusable to a point is that correct? how often do you have to replace them? and with the joye ego you buy juice, not cartridges correct? I have not purchased yet but am looking to do so in the next day or so. anxious to quit this nasty habit and smell good!

Erika

Yes, they are reusable. You could replace one after a week or after a month. It varies. They are like light bulbs. Have at least five atomizers. You can buy juice or cartridges for the eGo. I wouldn't recommend cartridges.

Hi Erika

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You can use the cartridges that come with the eGo. You will fill them with juice. Many people progress to other means of deploying the juice, but you can start with the carts until you are comfortable with that. Read this forum. There is great info here, and people that have been vaping longer than I, will be glad to help you and answer all of your questions. Just ask. Good luck and you will love the eGo.

Hi, Welcome...Really, you have to think of EVERYTHING as an item that needs to be replaced. Eventually the entire device has to be replaced. Heavy users have to replace the devices/batteries more frequently obviously. There are threads about this topic, you can NEVER have too many backups.....it is best to have an extra charger, because the charger can stop working, of course have extra batteries, even if they are just regular 510 stick batteries....in a bind anything will do. Have plenty of liquid, plenty of attys. You can, and probably will at some point, buy attys that just don't work, that are DOA.....so always make sure you have plenty of back up supplies. You will end up using it all anyway, but you don't want to put yourself in a position that you are down to one atty, and then you go to use it and it doesn't work......and that has happened to MANY people. If you look through various conversations you will see these type of things happen all the time. It is sort of like a car....you can take care of it, do everything right as far as maintenance, and you are driving along and poof your fuel pump goes, or your radiator hose blows. You just can't predict everything that can go wrong, nor can you prevent it. BUT like a car, the older it gets, the more likely it is to have a problem. Of course it would be difficult for most people to have back up vehicles, LOL....but easy to make sure you have back up vaping supplies. Obviously you want back ups for the supplies that are replaced most frequently. The liquid is a consumable, so you can judge that by how much you are using, then you know how long your supply will last. The attys, you just have to make sure to have several since their life spam is rather unpredictable, plus you can just flat out have bad ones. You will learn as you go along, as we all do and still are.....there is always something new to learn. I hope you enjoy it, and have fun. Everyone here is very helpful!!

What ever kit you start with you will need extra atties ,the five cartridges that come in a kit should last for quite a while with some Fluval for restuffing if you go that route or a couple of boxes of cartomisers if you go that route,several bottles of liquid at least two Ego type batteriesor,four of the smaller type batteries like the 510 or 808.

A quick word of caution - I purchased my eGo here at the VT store and it came with the two Attys and cartridges but the carts had no filling, luckily I also ordered a package of five cartomizers and I was able to use them. So basically I have two Attys that are still unused since I did not have anything to pack into the cartridges. So just be aware of that.

I have also since purchased the eGo-T Atty and tank cartridges and have not looked back at the cartos since.

I ordered more juice and I didn't get any cartridges. The kit came with 2 Atties and I purchased 10 cartomizers. 80 ml of juice total. I think I should be good for 6 weeks. We will see!

A quick word of caution - I purchased my eGo here at the VT store and it came with the two Attys and cartridges but the carts had no filling, luckily I also ordered a package of five cartomizers and I was able to use them. So basically I have two Attys that are still unused since I did not have anything to pack into the cartridges. So just be aware of that.

I have also since purchased the eGo-T Atty and tank cartridges and have not looked back at the cartos since.

I think that is because a lot of people do direct dripping and do not use anything with filling. Personally I use cartos, but you don't need "filling" to vape. A lot of people just direct drip onto the atty and never use any filling.