The Glv-2

Schlitz

Nice review!!! I'm glad you mentioned the Noalox, that's one of the things I would have not thought of.

The GLV2 has been on my list of must haves for quite a long time and after seeing this review, I might splurge sooner than expected. Well, as soon as I can decide on one color lol.

Love their mini and super mini and reg sized ones too and am looking forward to their GLV3 jb.

But I think for a straight up 5v this is the one for me. I think with it's top button it'll be perfect while riding the Grissley or horses. The craftsmanship is outstanding... and it's just a great choice for me. Thanks for confirming and for enlightening as well.

hmmm, I +1'd you, but somebody had -1'd you ... either because they hate video reviews in general or are not too fond of beer perhaps. I hope they understand that beer drinkers are the hardest to reassure away from stogies and you are living proof for them that vaping and beer do indeed fit hand in hand.

I'm getting ready to re-review the GLV2 for YouTube. I want to like it...but I've had such piss-poor luck with the GLV2 quality control. Jay rushes stuff out the door far to quickly, and overlooks little things.

Schlitz, this a nice review, but I was hoping you wouldn't give him credit for not finishing the top-cap of the PV. Those wires are exposed and should not be fore safety purposes. It's a stacked battery unit...the design should have called for closing off of the wiring for added protection.

Hey Basil, thanks for the notes, always appreciate feedback! I wasn't aware that not having the wiring and resistor enclosed on a stacked battery setup could potentially be more hazardous than any other exposed wire job on other mods. I haven't messed around on that top cap at all, but from what I can see, the wiring seems to be really well shielded and tucked away. Then again, he has a lot of crap stuffed up there. In my research I've always found AW batteries to be a fairly safe battery. Maybe I'm putting too much faith in my power choice?

I really hope that you can get your issues squared away with Jay on that unit, I know what you mean by wanting to love a device. I've been really lucky with the performance on mine, and I hope you can experience the same quality product. That being said, I'd also be interested in seeing your re-review of the GLV-2 and hearing what your experience has been, your reviews have always been really informative for me.

Have an awesome weekend!

Hey Basil, thanks for the notes, always appreciate feedback! I wasn't aware that not having the wiring and resistor enclosed on a stacked battery setup could potentially be more hazardous than any other exposed wire job on other mods. I haven't messed around on that top cap at all, but from what I can see, the wiring seems to be really well shielded and tucked away. Then again, he has a lot of crap stuffed up there. In my research I've always found AW batteries to be a fairly safe battery. Maybe I'm putting too much faith in my power choice?

I really hope that you can get your issues squared away with Jay on that unit, I know what you mean by wanting to love a device. I've been really lucky with the performance on mine, and I hope you can experience the same quality product. That being said, I'd also be interested in seeing your re-review of the GLV-2 and hearing what your experience has been, your reviews have always been really informative for me.

Have an awesome weekend!

I really do like my GLV2...and I've had better luck with my 2nd one. Still disappointed with a few things. I have had two GLV2's and my buddy has a GLV-mini. Neither of us recieved devices that were properly working upon delivery.

That being said, Jay has always apologized for and fixed his screw ups...they just shouldn't happen this often.

Take care! Looking for the next review!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines