Eliquidplanet Juice

SusBan

Recently ordered from eliquidplanet based solely on my respect for their ecig advocacy, and I was not disappointed. They have a number of VG liquids -- great, cause I've been wanting to try and couldn't find -- so I ordered the RY4, menthol and Cola -- all very very good. Quick shipping, well packaged. Flavor is not overpowering but smooth and TONS of vapor. The Cola is my favorite, still making me smile in surprise that it actually has a Cola aftertaste -- I can almost feel the bubbles. I know RY4 is offered in PG by many suppliers, but I have never tried them; I like it for when I want an analog experiece, but tastier; great with a cup of coffee. I got the menthol for my husband, who is having a block of some sort in accepting the ecig I got him. He says it's 100% better than what was in the filled cartridges and I've actually caught him using the ecig a few times since!

I'm off to order more ...

• 1 year later...

Recently ordered from eliquidplanet based solely on my respect for their ecig advocacy, and I was not disappointed. They have a number of VG liquids -- great, cause I've been wanting to try and couldn't find -- so I ordered the RY4, menthol and Cola -- all very very good. Quick shipping, well packaged. Flavor is not overpowering but smooth and TONS of vapor. The Cola is my favorite, still making me smile in surprise that it actually has a Cola aftertaste -- I can almost feel the bubbles. I know RY4 is offered in PG by many suppliers, but I have never tried them; I like it for when I want an analog experiece, but tastier; great with a cup of coffee. I got the menthol for my husband, who is having a block of some sort in accepting the ecig I got him. He says it's 100% better than what was in the filled cartridges and I've actually caught him using the ecig a few times since!

I'm off to order more ...

I got the sampler from them that had cloves, ginger, RY4, chocolate and vanilla. I got it purely because I wanted to try the cloves (I'm a former goth and a clove cig always brings memories of the clubs rushing back haha) and I was pretty disappointed. I guess it was clove-ish, kind of, but, I didn't think it was as good as it could have been. And frankly, all the other flavors pretty much had the same taste.

I think of them as diet soda: all sodas have a diet form, but they all have that same "diet" quality to them, no matter what you try. These flavors were the same in that respect, you could kind of taste a small difference in the flavors, but they all tasted the same mostly.

Again, just my opionion.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines