Coughing

Hank

I used to cough my lung's up sometimes in the mornings when i was an analogue abuser. Not done so for two weeks now. Until tonight, and i have hardly vaped today, until late tonight and i started vaping heavily. strange. Do heavy vapers still cough up slime. My chest has improved what's happening i wonder. ??

Usually after you start vaping your lungs will start to clear out and you'll develop a productive cough. Oddly, I never did get the cough. It should go away in a few days. Or, you could be getting a cold or something.

Your lungs are likely coming back to life and cleaning the crud out.Also if you try to inhale straight to your lungs from an ecigg it will usually make you cough.Try getting a mouthfull of vapor first then inhale it.

I think it depends on the juice and strength also. I ordered a bunch of different juices with my starter kit. A few of them were really strong and made me cough (cappuccino, bleh). I finally settled on Mentha (I was a menthol smoker) and it just fits. It hits really smooth and I don't have problems coughing or with a scratchy throat. Shop around and find that juice that works best for you too :)

I used to cough my lung's up sometimes in the mornings when i was an analogue abuser. Not done so for two weeks now. Until tonight, and i have hardly vaped today, until late tonight and i started vaping heavily. strange. Do heavy vapers still cough up slime. My chest has improved what's happening i wonder. ??

As of today, I am also coughing...

I've heard of a lot of people who go through that coughing - to clear out their lungs. I never did do that. When I cough now, it's usually because of needing to drink more liquid. That doesn't happen much. I started coughing a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out what was going on. Turns out I was getting sick. Wow, whodathunkit?

Blech. There is a LOT of what we call "the crud" going around respiratory wise, that's for sure.

When I got my eGo at first, I got some straight PG juice that was really harsh and made my throat hurt. I am not vaping a 70/30 PG/VG mix - not a menthol flavor - "dessert" flavors, and I don't have that anymore.

But it is a GOOD thing if your liungs start healing and clearing out that mucus. (Says the nurse)

I never had the cough. If anything I got rid of the cough, especially at night and waking up early in the morning. Occasionally I would have a little gunk in my throat though and it would come up on it's own. That doesn't happen much anymore :) So, it does get better!

I had that problem of coughing and mucus coming up the first month after I stop analogs. I honestly taught I was different then everyone else because people where telling me it would last one to two week's. But it's been two months now and after one month it stooped. I think it is normal for your lungs and for you to be coughing and it would go away. I would lower my nicotine level and also have more of VG juice added then PG. Drinking plenty of water also helps reason for that is vaping dries you out. Also try going to a lower oMh atomizer the higher the oMh the hotter your vape is. I honestly think that you are going to be fine as time go's on. Please let us know how things are going as time go's on and if you have anymore questions or concerns let the board know. Good Luck