306 Attys With A Drip Tip

cheshyl

Okay, fellow forum members, I was on the chat the other night and everyone on there said pretty much that I should try a 306 atty with a drip tip. Just wondering if y'all have any opinions on this subject. I am now using an eGo with a 510 lr atomizer with a drip tip. Could it only be preference or is the 306 a better vapor producer? I was vaping only vg but now I get him to mix it 50/50. Just wondering. Thanks

They each have their followings, their fanboys. They're both good using attys. I like my Cisco's on my Stu's Illuminated Juice Box, haven't tried it on my eGo but I hear they're great for the 900 mah eGos. I haven't tried the Joye LR yet, but will next payday or so. :)

I personally think that if you can try it, you should. I happen to love using a 306, it's been a long lasting workhorse for me. A lr306 on an eGo battery is one of the best small lr vaping combos available. I get great vapor production and throat hit when using the two together.

A few points to remember - Depending on the drip tip that you select, your eGo cone may not fit over the atty. This isn't an issue for me, as I don't mind using it without the cone. Also, I've noticed a bit of a longer break in point vs. a 510lr.

I bought a few a couple months back, and I am still on my first one. Try it out and see if ya like it! Best of luck!

Since I have stepped up to 5v, my 3.7v devices have been a complete let down. Even with a Joye LR 510 atty I just can't get any enjoyment out of 3.7v. Then I tried an LR 306 atty, and that thing is a vapor cannon, it will knock you back. It's the only way I will rock a 3.7v device.

I like the 306 atties ,you can change flavors without carryover for some reason.Don't really make sense as they all have the same stuff in there.The drip tip I got was too short and got too hot to use so I just use the cap that comes on them and just pop it off to drip,I don't push it all the way back on just enough to seal.I have found some longer drip tips but those sites don't have any thing else I want,so I haven't ordered one yet.