Airport Security

Scrapman

People do it, and I don't think there is any law against it, but it's all down to stigma, I'm sure if people complained or didn't know what it was they could ask you to stop.

I vape in the back room of work, my boss asked me to go outside the first time but i just blew some near him and he said mmm it doesn't smell and he let me stay inside :) Same goes for airport i'd say your guna get pulled up but if your polite and explain it they should be ok with it, but yea your guna get some dirty looks from uninformed people i'd say.

But the people who have the guts to do it are guna further the cause the most, I myself would be too nervous to vape in a public place :( Think of all the smokers that would see you and go wow hes smoking inside and security let him do it, i'm guna find out what that is and buy one :)

I vaped in the airport in Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC and Charleston, WV. I try to be discrete though. Also vaped on the plane, also discretely. Last two flights I was in the last row and vaped away.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :)

Edited by Brian

How about that vaping in airports Brian...good for you. I NJOY the looks I get vaping in resturants...I'm such a rebel. What happened at the security gate? set off any alarms ect.

I didn't try to take any mods, just my eGo. I put them in my computer bag to go through security and didn't have any issues, not even a question. All eliquid was in my quart ziploc bag and it went right though also.