Professor Brad Rodu

Uma

Good reading, but he has one thing wrong.

"The public is being denied this information by government officials and nongovernmental organizations that have abandoned the health and welfare of smokers in pursuit of a senseless and unnecessary war against all tobacco and nicotine products."

If they really were after all tobacco products, I think something would have been done about real cigarettes a long time ago.

what i find interesting is that with all the links people are putting about the reasearch i have yet to see the links where they state that nicotine is good for you, and beneficial to your health, and its effects on conditions such as ulcerative colitis, ADHD, Depression, Parkinsons etc...

what if, just what if the reason we find that we cannot quit cold turkey is because for some of us it is actually a need to self medicate?

i think the wild card will be allowing us to have our devices but putting regulations on the e liquids, after all their only true complaint that could possibly involve the FDA would be the liquid, for example, some gas stations out here sell crack pipes, its not illegal to sell or possess one, the drug on the other hand... and that is where the pharmcutical companies will be able to step in if the FDA regulates nicotine as a drug

what i find interesting is that with all the links people are putting about the reasearch i have yet to see the links where they state that nicotine is good for you, and beneficial to your health, and its effects on conditions such as ulcerative colitis, ADHD, Depression, Parkinsons etc...

what if, just what if the reason we find that we cannot quit cold turkey is because for some of us it is actually a need to self medicate?

That was on our news, nicotine is good for treating lots of things they say, its not "proven" but it looks promising. One more to add to your list is Alzheimer's, while it isn't a cure they found that high levels could slow the progress considerably.