My New Ali'i

Dose

When did you order it? It looks like it's taking about a month from the time of order to the time it's delivered. I just wondered if that's still how it's going.

What kind of wood(s) did you pick? I love the black trim myself.

I made the order in late December via email but he didn't start till the 1/04 orders so I guess thats the official order date.He also had to order the wenge so that may have slowed things down a bit but only a few days im sure.

The woods are Wenge/Padauk. I wanted Wenge/Bubinga Pommele but he couldn't get it.

I have another custom in mind if this one works out like I hope it will.

He only opens for ordering once every couple of weeks, Aimee. The last time was on the 21st of January, so maybe he'll take more orders this coming Friday. I haven't heard that for sure though. You have to be there and be ready to place your order though, because it's only open for a very short time. Once he was sold out in 5 minutes. It took 15 minutes to be sold out on the 21st. From what I understand, he only takes so many orders at once. All of the Ali'i units are custom made.

Follow this thread (on another forum) for information about when he'll be taking orders again...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/r-r-manufacturing/107724-r-r-manufacturing-custom-ordering-now-open.html

I spent several hours last night looking at this and videos of it, I have a funny feeling that I might be watching for an ordering window.

Nice photos btw, very nice indeed!

Wow, I love the wood mods. And I wish I had more wood working tools,I'd make something really nice like that myself. But I don't have a ton so I guess ill be sticking to the wood burnt mods, aka jrox boxs. Those are just super nice. What is he charging for a custom mod with exotic wood?

Just got my shipping notice with tracking :thumbsup:

Mine was 150 but at the time i ordered they where 135.I assume since he had to order the wenge was the reason of the price increase. But it looks like now they are all 150.

I've already got another wood combo in that i discussed with Ryan so if this one works out well i'll be placing another order very soon. :shiftyninja:

I'm a petrochemical code inspector. Sounds fancier than it really is. Basically i go behind construction contractors in oil refinery's and make sure any work they do is up to code so things don't go boom!

Edited by Dose

Just got my shipping notice with tracking :thumbsup:

Mine was 150 but at the time i ordered they where 135.I assume since he had to order the wenge was the reason of the price increase. But it looks like now they are all 150.

I've already got another wood combo in that i discussed with Ryan so if this one works out well i'll be placing another order very soon. :shiftyninja:

Congrats!!! Are you going to post pics after you get it?

It's here :dribble: Holy crap this thing is awesome!!! It's like the prefect drip without the trouble of dripping. The fit and finish on it it amazing I can see why the wait is so long the craftsmanship

is second to none.I went with the 3.7v/6v model. At the time when i ordered it i wasn't even vaping yet and i'd just been reading about it so i figured i'd go with what i thought at the time was the easiest and had the best battery life.That and i'm a huge fan of exotic woods and i wanted one that had the same look of my Warwick Thumb Bass's neck. The neck is multi laminations of Wenge/Bubinga Pommele. The function of this thing is super easy just squeeze the bottle for about 2 sec and then vape.With my vaping habits a 2 sec squeeze and can last me a good 15 to 20 min maybe more but i like to keep it wet YMMV.The 6ml bottle is great and super easy.Me being what i call a lazy vapor(if i have to mess with it to much screw it!)the Ali'i is perfect for me.I'm only a few hours in but so far i'm loving it.I'll get some pictures for you guys in a few :thumbup: