Tasty Vapor Flavor Suggestions

LoriHNC

I love TV juice but I've limited myself to only a few and want to venture and try some others. I love Banana's Foster and Candy Apple Pie. I've ordered them a few times each. I like the sweeter/more prounounce flavors

I'd like some advice on what flavors are sweet and good. I tend to like the desserty type flavors and not so much the fruity stuff. I don't like menthol or mint either. I looked through the forums and see many that like the Almond Horn and Banana Nut bread. I'm thinking of those but tell me, are they sweet and flavorful? Any suggestions are appreciated. I usually buy doublers since I am down to either 0 nic or just a tad for bad days. I just add some nic to a small bottle of it when needed lol

I'd love to order some liquid tomorrow so if you have suggestions for me, please let me know.

Thanks

One of the sweeter flavors I have is their Ultimate Vanilla with Vanilla Butternut, sweetened. I wish I had known how sweet it is naturally, because it honestly tastes like butter on the exhale it is that sweet. I personally cannot vape it, but it probably would've been fine without the sweetener.

<--- loves a good Bananna's Foster Coffee!

Let's see, TV makes a good Waffle (Blueberry Waffle is good too!), Cappuchino, Pina Colada, Strawberry Cheesecake (but I liked MsTsBakery batch a little better), .... and I'm going to try their Grape next. I love love love LiquidXpress's Grape and will compare with TV this year sometime. (it's like a real grape just burst in my mouth... can even "feel" the cool liquid psycologically.).

If you like banana foster you'll looove Geoff's Blend. Banana Nut Bread, Butter Rum, and Atomic Cinnacide. Awesome flavor. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

I've been on the line about trying Geoffs Blend. I may have to go ahead and try it. I'm told it's cinnamony and I don't like alot of cinnamon but do like some. How would you describe it?

Atomic Cinnacide would be way too much cinnamon for me. I'm not keen on a fireball taste.

Butter Rum I have tried from other suppliers and I'm "eh" about it.

Thanks for your suggestions. Please reply with your Geoffs description of taste

One of the sweeter flavors I have is their Ultimate Vanilla with Vanilla Butternut, sweetened. I wish I had known how sweet it is naturally, because it honestly tastes like butter on the exhale it is that sweet. I personally cannot vape it, but it probably would've been fine without the sweetener.

I'll remember not to sweeten the vanilla even though I like sweet vapes. That sounds good with the Butternut. Thanks

<--- loves a good Bananna's Foster Coffee!

Let's see, TV makes a good Waffle (Blueberry Waffle is good too!), Cappuchino, Pina Colada, Strawberry Cheesecake (but I liked MsTsBakery batch a little better), .... and I'm going to try their Grape next. I love love love LiquidXpress's Grape and will compare with TV this year sometime. (it's like a real grape just burst in my mouth... can even "feel" the cool liquid psycologically.).

Uma, I recently tried Mrs T's Banana's Foster Coffee and did like it but I still like TV's banana foster better. I'm sure he can make you one with coffee in it. Or have you tried theirs?

Grape isn't appealing to me in vaping. I love grapes though lol

I love a good cheesecake liquid and from what I read today, TV just changed their cheesecake recipe back to the original from a ways back because people like it so much more. I'll have to try that one.

Thanks for your help :)

Lori, I haven't had it yet but they say the Tastyfinger (aka Butterfinger) is really good. That would be more candy-like and not fruity.

I am new and have only got the Atomic Cinnacide - which I adore - and the Cherry Cola, which is good but not strong enough for me for all day. But then, as I said, I'm new and I haven't gotten my taste buds back yet. :on2long:

Lori, I haven't had it yet but they say the Tastyfinger (aka Butterfinger) is really good. That would be more candy-like and not fruity.

I am new and have only got the Atomic Cinnacide - which I adore - and the Cherry Cola, which is good but not strong enough for me for all day. But then, as I said, I'm new and I haven't gotten my taste buds back yet. :on2long:

Welcome Nanna :) I have also heard that Tastyfinger is good. I may try that one at some point. I wish we could get samples from there. Since they don't offer them, I do my homework because the bottles are so big. I know that there are share forums but I dunno if I want to do that.

The best of luck to you. And thank you

I have atomic cinnacide and geoff's blend. And some others. But between the two, I really can't tell any difference. If geoff's blend was about half of what it is now on the AC, it'd be better. As it is I can't use either one. I should PIF. Who wants it? PM me. I'm serious. Lori, it's your thread, I'll give you first call on it. The AC I have is 36mg with 90PG/10VG (I think, it's a blend, I know for sure) and I have the same blend as a doubler (no nic). The GB is 12mg in 100PG. Both are sweetened as per the TV website's sweetener use.

Another flavor I have from there is Cafe Macchiato. I've gone through almost 10ml this weekend alone. I probably shouldn't've gotten it sweetened, it seems a little heavy, but otherwise, good. That one I'm keeping. :thumbsup:

I have atomic cinnacide and geoff's blend. And some others. But between the two, I really can't tell any difference. If geoff's blend was about half of what it is now on the AC, it'd be better. As it is I can't use either one. I should PIF. Who wants it? PM me. I'm serious. Lori, it's your thread, I'll give you first call on it. The AC I have is 36mg with 90PG/10VG (I think, it's a blend, I know for sure) and I have the same blend as a doubler (no nic). The GB is 12mg in 100PG. Both are sweetened as per the TV website's sweetener use.

Another flavor I have from there is Cafe Macchiato. I've gone through almost 10ml this weekend alone. I probably shouldn't've gotten it sweetened, it seems a little heavy, but otherwise, good. That one I'm keeping. :thumbsup:

I would be interested in trying Geoffs Blend Aimee. I don't know if I would like AC but many people do so I should try it to know. Who knows, I may love it. As we know, flavor is very subjective. The doubler would be good since I don't use much nic. I know your Geoff's is 12 mg but I can always add some VG. I can mail you some money for shipping if you like. I haven't tried the Cafe Macchiato but that sounds like a good one. I like "some" coffee in my liquids such as banana's foster coffee. Thats yummy. :)

Ok, got your PM, Lori. I'm shipping it to you tomorrow. I was right:

Atomic Cinnacide 36mg in a 90PG/10VG

Atomic Cinnacide doubler (don't let the color difference throw you, the nic adds a dark color I'm told)

Geoff's Blend 12mg in 100PG

I will not allow you to pay shipping. Or anything else. Just someday, when something doesn't work for you, you do a pay it forward. :) I hope you like them!

The Geoff's Blend does have Atomic Cimmacide in it but is in no way a hot cinnamon juice. It is way more sweet than hot. If I had to give it a % of Atomic Cinnacide I would have say no more than 20%. It really is an amazing juice. Ends up tasting almost like juicyfruit gum.

To me, the red hot cinnamon dominates any other flavor in Geoff's Blend. Maybe it would mellow over time, but I just can't take all the fireball flavor. Lori, I hope you enjoy them! They're with the way of the snow now and the USPS.

To me, the red hot cinnamon dominates any other flavor in Geoff's Blend. Maybe it would mellow over time, but I just can't take all the fireball flavor. Lori, I hope you enjoy them! They're with the way of the snow now and the USPS.

Hi Aimee :) I received the liquids today. I will try them tonight or tomorrow and post my opinion. That package really got to me fast considering the weather and all. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Lori

You are quite welcome! I hope they are enjoyable!

Well I finally got around to trying the liquids. So not to waste a cartomizer if I didn't like them, I used an atomizer/cart to try them. I must say, I agree with your opinion of Atomic Cinnacide. Eeek! It's so strong. Too much cinnamon in my opinion. So many like this one alot too. Taste is subjective :) I will be passing this one on.

I do however, like the Geoff's Blend. It's still quite cinnamony but not like AC. I think the banana in it cuts it enough. I will definitely get use from that one.

Thank you for the opportunity to try a few more Tasty Vapor flavors. It was very kind of you.

I received an order from them yesterday and I don't like the Almond Horn either. It's also very strong, almost menthol like, and I very much dislike menthol. It almost cuts your tongue, if that makes sense.

I guess I need to stay with what I know I like, i.e. Banana's Foster, Apple Pie. I am content with them but thought it would be fun to get a few more favs under my belt. I will keep searching for them. :)

Thanks again Aimee. I will be sure to PIF. Have a good day :)

Another good flav from TV is Butter Cream. One of my fav. vapes...Just got my second 30ml bottle...the first one was 12mg and 30%VG sweetened......this one is 10%VG...and is too thin. My next order will be back at 30%. I guess I can try to find some VG to cut it with?? Where do you get VG from?

Oh yeah....the Irish Cream is also very good.

Edited by AARONH