Threads On Devices

Elayna

ok, now I know my Crown 7's are KR201's, and I just tried to screw on my 808 adapter onto the Crown 7 batt. No go. now is there a 901 to 510 or 808 adapter (the Crown 7 battery is female) I don't care if I have to use more than one adapter.. Thx folks!

Haven't heard of a KR201.KR808 will go on a DSE 901 battery ,there is an adapter to fit Joye 510 atties/carto's on DSE901/KR808 batteries ,there is an adapter to fit Joye 510 atties and carto's on DSE 901 batteries,and there are adapters to fit 901/808 and 510's on DSE 801 batteries and there are adapter to fit RN4081 stuff.You could use more than one adapter but there would be more chances for a decrease in current flow.Batteries don't last forever ,you might want to consider just buying a starter kit for what ever it is you are wanting to use.

I was gonna say, numerous people complain about using one adapter decreasing power, using two would probably decrease power so much that it wouldn't be worth bothering. Better off just buying a more mainstream device that you can readily get stuff for. If you have both 808 and 510 cartos, I would pick one and go with it. I believe she said in the original discussion that the 808's don't work because they have a female connection and she needs male and the 510's wouldn't screw down to make the connection.

I was gonna say, numerous people complain about using one adapter decreasing power, using two would probably decrease power so much that it wouldn't be worth bothering. Better off just buying a more mainstream device that you can readily get stuff for. If you have both 808 and 510 cartos, I would pick one and go with it. I believe she said in the original discussion that the 808's don't work because they have a female connection and she needs male and the 510's wouldn't screw down to make the connection.

Correct, the 510 don't make a connection on the Crown 7 (I do like them they are a really well made smoke, but the price of the carto's is just high and I was hoping to find a way to get something less expensive) and my 808 adapter won't screw on either - so I was going to try a 901 adapter to either a 510 or 808. So Far I am really pleased with the 510 to 808 adapter...... the 808 carto's are doing well, I just had that minor problem with the "primer taste" which I have found out is really burning filler. Throat kick, I will try using alcohol or more PG in my mixes.

So the Crown 7 has 510 threads?

No, and I goofed earlier and said it was a KR 201.... it's really a KR208..... seems to be similar to a DSE901 or an RN4075, so now I am looking to see if there is a 901 to 510 or 808 adapter or a 4075 to 510 or 808 one.

No, and I goofed earlier and said it was a KR 201.... it's really a KR208..... seems to be similar to a DSE901 or an RN4075, so now I am looking to see if there is a 901 to 510 or 808 adapter or a 4075 to 510 or 808 one.

I'm a little confused now. You said the Crown 7 batt has female threads. If this is correct, you don not have a KR208.

I'm a little confused now. You said the Crown 7 batt has female threads. If this is correct, you don not have a KR208.

Well then maybe we both are... I will get the post that said it was a KR208 and post it here, I just checked the Crown 7 and it does have female threads.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. So your 510 cartos screw on but do not work correct?

Yes..... and here is the post that mentions it's a KR208

Tech Specs:

Model Number: KR-208

Manufacturer: Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co., Ltd.

Similar Models: DSE901,RN4075

Parts Interchange With Other Models:

Length: 119mm

Atomizer Type: cylinder, 2 holes

Starter Kit Contents: 1 Atomizer, 2 Batteries, 5 Carts, 1 Charger, Manual

Alternate Names: KR208, Crown 7 Hydro

so...... I have the Crwon 7 Hydro Imperial kit.... came w/one battery (female threads) 2 Cartos and a USB charger. So again my question is... is there an adapter that will allow me to use other Carto's or do I need to resign myself to buying their Carto's?

Yes, that info was given when someone had posted that it was a KR208. My bad, should done my own research.

Did you try more than 1 510 carto? You can get a 510 to 808 connector to use your 808 cartos. You are not bound to buying the Crown cartos.