E Cigs And Threads Of Atty's

Elayna

I just went and got a bunch of 808 carto's and an adapter for my 510's, but I have another set of e cigs that seem to be unfamiliar to the folks I talked to at the shop. They are Crown 7's and their carto's are a bit pricey, $20 for 5 plus tax. I am looking to find out if they have the same thread as another battery, and if so, if there is an adapter out to make it take either 510 or 808 carto's. Thx!

Have you checked to see if the Crown 7 and the 510's are the same?

Yes I have, the carto's seem to screw down somewhat ok, but no vapor :wallbash: So that's why I posted it here, if anyone knows, you folks should :iiam: Thx!

Hi, welcome. Sorry, I can't help. I know nothing about the crown 7. What I did find was a lot of mixed reviews on the crown 7 hydro starter kit, mainly the expense vs. performance. I found that it is a KR-208 device which does not look like it will be easy, if even possible, to find anyone else selling compatible cartos for. From what I read the people that have it, along with other different e cigs, say the atty is worth the price because it lasts much longer than other attys for the other devices, like a 501. I couldn't find anyplace to buy cartos for it. Seems like it is something proprietary where you are forced to deal only with them.

I also couldn't find any KR208 to 808 adapters or KR208 to 510 adapters....i couldn't find any adapter to put on a KR208, which is apparently what a Crown 7 e cig is, to use with anything else. Of course I could be wrong, there could be some one or some place out there that does sell such an item.

Found some info for you:

Tech Specs:

Model Number: KR-208

Manufacturer: Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co., Ltd.

Similar Models: DSE901,RN4075

Parts Interchange With Other Models:

Length: 119mm

Atomizer Type: cylinder, 2 holes

Starter Kit Contents: 1 Atomizer, 2 Batteries, 5 Carts, 1 Charger, Manual

Alternate Names: KR208, Crown 7 Hydro

The KR208,DSE901 & RN4075 all have the same threads as an KR808. So your 808 cartos should work on your Crown 7 Hydro.

ahhhhh... don't think so, the 808 carto's I just got are female and the Crown 7 carto's are male... will check on the 901's. Thanks a lot everyone, for digging all that up for me!!

Can you provide a link to which Crown 7 unit you have? I guess some of the info out there on the internet is wrong ( shocking I know :D)

Edited by jeffb

I didn't think the 808's would work with the crown 7....not from anything I read. I hope you find something that does work, HOWEVER, it might be a proprietary product where ONLY THEIR stuff will work on it. All the Crown 7 reviews and discussions I found were mostly from late 07 and all through 08. So it seems like it was one of the earlier devices sold here. Regardless, if it helped you stop smoking then it already served a GREAT purpose!!!

O k here's an odd question:

Will your crown7 carto screw into your 808 carto?

If so then I think the crown7 is a 4081 model

If it is you can use smokestik cartos or Npro cartos

or a 4081 to whatever adapter. HTH

O k here's an odd question:

Will your crown7 carto screw into your 808 carto?

If so then I think the crown7 is a 4081 model

If it is you can use smokestik cartos or Npro cartos

or a 4081 to whatever adapter. HTH

i believe they said they had already tried and it doesn't work, the threads on the 808 carto are female and needed to be male, but the 510's don't fit either because they won't screw all the way down to make a connection. I have a feeling it is some proprietary type thing, you can hardly find any info about it...other than the specs that say it is a KR802 device. It is like it is just off enough that it won't work.

Thx Gang! I found that my adapter (510 to 808) works if I screw in the 510 end, went on easy on one Crown 7 the other one I had to get pliers and screw it down to make contact, but it worked! and it still fits on my 520 batts. So I have a solution, yay!!!!!!