Ego Mega Atty

Beans

Hello all! I received my mega Atty this week and truly love my purchase, except the Atty continuously gurgles.(when not flooded) I have checked, blown, drained the Atty repeatedly (8,9,10 times a day). After draining all night on a paper towel, it is still gurgling.( I do this nightly) I have read that this is a common problem people are having with the Atty. Is anyone here having this problem? I even dared to remove the wick to see if that might help with no avail. I do love my set up but it is very annoying. Any help would be very welcomed. I have 2 more attys on the way.

I've yet to experience that problem but I've heard about a few like yours. It's a shame it's doing that, because the Mega Atty is one sweet atty when perfect. Did you write your Vendor? Perhaps they know why or perhaps they have a warraty and can exchange for a good one. Good luck!

I just wrote them about the problem, so we will see how good their customer service is.

Thanks

FYI... Here is the response I received from the company about the gurgling...

Nina,

First let us say thank you

Gurgling only comes from the air you are pulling in when it hits the liquid.  This common with the MEGA atomizer because of the amount of liquid it holds and the amount of air it draws in. The smaller atomizers also do this but because they are small it is not as loud.   You can take the cart off and then flick the atomizer down to get the bulk of the liquid out and do a couple of pulls with out the cart and the gurgling reduce. As you use up the liquid in the atomizer the gurgling will also reduce. 

Please do me the honor and write a review about the service or the products.  All you have to is log in and click on a product.  To the right of the picture Under the Title there will be a link. "Add Your Review or Be the first to review this product"  click on either of these 2 links and type your comments.

Thank you again,

Art

Edited by Beans

Quick response! I don't think they understood that yours gurgles more annoyingly and airily than the norm. I didn't know it was "typical" of them to sound and feel like they described, (but that doesn't mean they're not right lol). so I guess I've lucked out so far. Did you do upside down onto a kleenex routine and gently blow through it to get any excess out? How did that work? (put in 1 or 2 drops less when you prime it next time maybe). I hope you get it working. If that doesn't work, then feel free to reply back to the Vendor and describe the steps you've taken and the results you've gotten. They'll want to remedy this as best as possible. Hang in there!

Quick response! I don't think they understood that yours gurgles more annoyingly and airily than the norm. I didn't know it was "typical" of them to sound and feel like they described, (but that doesn't mean they're not right lol). so I guess I've lucked out so far. Did you do upside down onto a kleenex routine and gently blow through it to get any excess out? How did that work? (put in 1 or 2 drops less when you prime it next time maybe). I hope you get it working. If that doesn't work, then feel free to reply back to the Vendor and describe the steps you've taken and the results you've gotten. They'll want to remedy this as best as possible. Hang in there!

I did the blowing and upside down overnight trick as well as the blowing onto napkin till I was red in the face alll day. Still gurgles....I haven't actualy ever primed it because of the gurgling. I have 2 more coming in the next day or so. I'll switch them out and see what happens. Any how I like it more than filling every 10 minutes. I've only been off cigs for a few weeks and am heavily dependent on my eGo, well I'm constantly using it. My new best friend.

Thanks for your advice

:thumbsup: