Mod Starter Kit

brijmin

Just wondering if anyone has a MOD starter kit. I love my eGo and see no real reason to upgrade, but I like new toys. I have a eGo and Riva 510 along with backups and a pass-trough. I am totally happy with it, but the quest must go on...

I would like to get a starter kit that includes the battery and charger, etc... Looking to spend less than 150 bucks for the entire setup. I would like the ProVari but STICKER SHOCK... Maybe I will just bite the bullet and save up for it...

Just looking for a shove in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Altsmoke carries the Silver Bullet for 80 or so bucks and you can buy the charger and batteries there as well as a PT and even a Dbl Barrel atty ... It's a workhorse. You can vape it at 3.7 or 5v with PT or 6v with stacked batts (but the stacked batts are not officially recommended). If you also pick up an enercell adapter to plug your PT into you can vary even more.

I think the new Vv from Buzz is affordable too.

This might help: Data Base of Mods

Edited by Uma

I agree with Uma on the Silver Bullet. It is a workhorse/powerhouse, for sure. I love mine! Although...they no longer list the PT with the Silver Bullet. I don't know why. They still list the PT for the BB though. I've never had the BB so can't comment on it.

A member just listed a couple of VYPR's for sale pretty cheap in the classifieds section.

Good idea jeff. I contacted warthog about the VYPR. Sounds like a good place to get my feet wet with a MOD. Thanks for all your advice.

I agree with Uma on the Silver Bullet. It is a workhorse/powerhouse, for sure. I love mine! Although...they no longer list the PT with the Silver Bullet. I don't know why. They still list the PT for the BB though. I've never had the BB so can't comment on it.

You're right! That's awful!! and they don't intend to make anymore either. That so sux.

Hit up Jolly for his Tekk mod. You can vape while it charges, due to the USB cable. While you're at it, check out his new WarBox. When I get some $$, I'm going to ask if he'll make me a Bottom Feeder WarBox with a USB.

where's that penny rolling off to now dadgummit...