Vapor Bubble Trick

I've never caught his intro's before, lol. Thanks Dave for the link.

:::must remember to have headphones and volume adjusted before starting video's:::

Heck, now he has a new intro I believe... oh well! He does have alot of great vids out there on vaping and such though. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I'm so glad you posted this video Uma. Now my cat can enjoy my new found hobby. I tried the Bubble trick, just for fun, and my cat went crazy. He jumps up until he touches the bubble and it pops. My dog sat there and watched him a few times, then he decided to get into the act. Vaping is now a family affair! LOL :punk:

hahaha I love it Sharon!

I still can't get it to work... I'm such an idiot. What's the secret?

You take a long drag, but don't take it in. Hold it in your mouth and then exhale, not too slow, but not too fast. I used a juice with a high PG level and a carto. I topped off the carto and primed it a few times. It did take some practice to get the right amount of vapor and exhaling at the right speed. I spent a good 30 mins of practicing before I was able to blow a bubble.

Oh, it also helps to have nothing else to do, but play and burn up juice. hahaha

We're getting a winter storm here, starting tonight and lasting until early Wed morning. No telling what else I might be spending my time doing. It's a good thing that I have a large supply of juice on hand! :jump:

Now that's a happy way to batten down the hatches. Hope the storm peters out before it hits your area. We had some liquid sunshine the other day, but all is back to gorgeous. After the animals shed their coats, the worst of the winter will hit. (that's the typical for our area). I'll send some sun your way while I have some to share though!. :::: sending ::::

Will try it again and again then.

I can vision you buying bigger bottles for cutting later and saying "storm?.. what storm?"...

Now that's a happy way to batten down the hatches. Hope the storm peters out before it hits your area. We had some liquid sunshine the other day, but all is back to gorgeous. After the animals shed their coats, the worst of the winter will hit. (that's the typical for our area). I'll send some sun your way while I have some to share though!. :::: sending ::::

Will try it again and again then.

I can vision you buying bigger bottles for cutting later and saying "storm?.. what storm?"...

[/quo

You are so funny!!

How many pets do you have? At one time I had two cats and a dog. They all were sledders. Hair would float across the kitchen floor that was the size of tumbleweed. I would dread when the cold weather would end and the shedding would get worse.

The dog and one of the cats have since passed away. I did get another dog a year ago, but he is a Yorkipoo. They don't shed. Amen! Now, if I can just get the cat to stand still while I vacummn him. hahhaha. :punk:

Haha, You simply must capture that cat on youtube when you finally catch her! Our cat is a wild ferrel one that showed up 3 or 4 years ago. Nice outdoor type, brings lots of long tales to our doorstep. We have a small JRT X (jack russel terrier) that loves to play soccer and attack beady eyed sequin purses. A medium sized Lab/Border Collie that loves to swim in ice water and dig for moles. (he even catches them. he's a better mouser than the cat). A GoldFish. and Three horses. We hope to have chickens (omeletts) this time next year. Our partner's bulls and cows are always at our place too, and I have every right to count them but I can't count that high...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your pet... I know the feeling all too intimate. Lost my 15 yr old friend last Thanksgiving. Nuff said.

Haha, You simply must capture that cat on youtube when you finally catch her! Our cat is a wild ferrel one that showed up 3 or 4 years ago. Nice outdoor type, brings lots of long tales to our doorstep. We have a small JRT X (jack russel terrier) that loves to play soccer and attack beady eyed sequin purses. A medium sized Lab/Border Collie that loves to swim in ice water and dig for moles. (he even catches them. he's a better mouser than the cat). A GoldFish. and Three horses. We hope to have chickens (omeletts) this time next year. Our partner's bulls and cows are always at our place too, and I have every right to count them but I can't count that high...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your pet... I know the feeling all too intimate. Lost my 15 yr old friend last Thanksgiving. Nuff said.

OMG, you live at the zoo! LOL. My 17 year old daughter would be in hog heaven. If I could let her, she would have one of every animal God has put on this earth. Awe, you have a JRT, did yours come spring loaded? If I didn't know better, I would thing that "Woody" our Yorkipoo, was part JRT. I bet your Lab/Collie is a sweet heart. Thats a great combo. So your cat brings you presents! They only do that when they really love you. What an honor! There is nothing better than fresh eggs. Just watch out for the poop. It's real slippery. As a kid, I would go gather eggs from my Uncles chicken coop. I slipped many of times. Back then I bounced much better than I do now! You must have a lot of acreage? Do you get fresh milk in exchange for the roaming space?

I've been to Calf. a few times. Orange County. My father lived in Dana Point for years before he passed away. And one of my brothers is a tattoo artist and he trained and worked in Hollywood for about 10 years. I didn't care for LA too much. But after traveling around the world and trying out different countries and places, he is now in Guatemala. That makes for visiting and getting free tattoo very expensive (not so free tattoos).

Anyway, I'm rattling and really off the subject of Vapor Bubble Trick. I hope I don't get in trouble. Not a good way to start off with VT.

Enjoy the sunshine and vape on! :animier:

Oh yes, she's spring loaded. Very active and fun dog. Your YorkiPoo sounds soooo cute!! and perfect for indoors! I swore I'd never replace mine, but hmmm, now I'm interested in a YorkyPoo. Go figure! It's all your fault I hope you know.

The cows have lots of milk, because they're always calving. But I'm not yet brave enough to rope and milk a black angus beef cow. Maybe in my next life. :)

Your daughter sounds like us! She'd go nuts over the wild turkeys, wild pigs, wild bear, (cubs are adorable! but mamas are soooo scruffy), huge Bucks that would make the trophy list, cute fawns that are as big as the jack rabbits, wild coyote, mountain lion, ... hawks, eagles, quail, canaries, robins, osprey, .... dang, this could go all day. I love it.

Yes, we have quite a bit of acerage. I don't know how city people manage without the beauty of mother nature.

haha, thanks for the slick warning! We've had chickens in the past, and now I remember quite well of which you alerted. oy!