Props To Chris

If all of you will indulge me for a minute, I would like to relate a little story about Chris. Not long ago I went to the VT Store to place an order for my two "go to" juices. The store was out of my juice, so I sent an email to Chris asking when he was expecting more. Shorty afterward he answered saying he expected a shipment very soon. A couple of days after that I received an email from Chris saying he had received his shipment and my juices were in stock. I jumped on line to place my order (before all of you beat me to it lol) and there was a notice saying the cut off time for orders that day was going to be 1:45. Well, it was about 1:35 so I didn't expect my order to be fill until he returned. I placed my order and shot off an email telling Chris thanks for the "heads up" and that I had placed my order. Within minutes he answered saying he had received my order and it was already packaged and would be shipped out that day. Mind you, this was 10 minutes before he was planing to leave for what I understand was a trip out of state. It would have been very easy to say, "Well, I will take care of this order when I get back", but NO............. What GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! As we all know, Chris has set the bar pretty high and I don't know how anyone can match it. Thanks again Chris, you are indeed the "God Father".

That is really awesome....I LOVE to know about suppliers like that. We have not yet ordered from the VT store, but intend to soon. We are currently on a quest to find a new juice supplier. We bought all our juice except one from V4L but if you read my post you will know I REFUSE to buy another thing from them...wouldn't even want it for free. Anyway, we are trying to find places to order juice from, which I know will be difficult to replace it unless we find someone selling the exact same stuff. I thought maybe vapor kings did, but they don't, the juice is different. SO in our next round of experimenting we will be hitting up the VT store. Hopefully we won't end up with a hundred bottles of juice we don't like. We just ordered a bunch from 4 different suppliers....waiting on them, hoping we love SOMETHING. If not, I will try and give it away at the Windy City meeting next month!! If no one there wants it, I will give it away here. As it is I already have about 20 bottles of varying sizes of juice we don't/won't use. crazy, but it's part of the process.