Mad Vapes?

Does anyone have any experience ordering juice from Mad Vapes? It seems that their prices are very low. I was just wondering about the quality of their juice. You know what they say about getting what you pay for. Thanks for any input.

I have cheap juice that I LOVE and have expensive juice I absolutely hate of the same flavors. We just ordered about 12 juices from 4 diff vendors, prices from super cheap to high end of average. But I have found that as far as taste that price isn't really much of an indicator. I am more concerned about flavor than vapor production,etc. To me the amount of vapor is a plus but tons of it isn't a necessity. I do prefer a nice cloud, like equivalent to smoking a cig, but to me it is the flavor that matters and it hasn't seemed like a high price necessarily means a good flavor. It is soooooo subjective though....I have ordered what other people rave about, and hated it, then stuff other people just rate as okay, and I love it. So it is hard to know, it is such a personal preference thing. I don't know anything about mad vapes....but can't hurt to try a small amount, especially if it is cheap. I have a HUGE amount of juice that I will not use, and going to try and see if anyone at the Windy City meeting wants any of it next month, if not I will just offer to give it away....especially to someone new to vaping who needs to try a bunch of flavors.

I know for a fact that Madvapes has the best customer service out there. Thats from my own experience. At least you know if something go's wrong or you don't like something they would go above and beyond to make you happy. Madvapes gets a A++ in my book. Welcome to VT

Mad Vapes is a legitimate vendor. Most have good things to say about them. Keep in mind that their hardware tends to be Boge, I don't want to knock them as we're a supplier but I tend not o like the Boge hardware. They have short cut off times and the atomizers don't tend to last as long. Again, that's my opinion and some members like the boge atomizers. :)

Does anyone have any experience ordering juice from Mad Vapes? It seems that their prices are very low. I was just wondering about the quality of their juice. You know what they say about getting what you pay for. Thanks for any input.

Mad Vapes liquid is awesome...or it's gross... They are a hit or miss place. Irish Mintz is like my favorite liquid to vape; also mohito, pina colada, and butter rum are great but you cannot get butter rum anymore for some reason. vanutla is ok roasted butternut is ok sometimes but neither are all day vapes. bubble gum tastes like bubble gum, granpa's mix is weird but ok. Just stay away from ginger spice pumpkin bread and mad chai for sure they are gross. Mad chai tastes like suntan lotion. oh i also tried amaretto which is ok.

All have pretty good vapor and throat hit is ok to pretty good. This is just there liquid. They also sell chinese liquid which you can get even cheaper(50 mls for 10 bucks) and I have tried the ry4 and marlboro flavors. I found both of them to be ok and the ry4 is actually good to me but subtle. Of course all of this is based on my opinion which is derived from my tastes so your experience may be different. They are so cheap and usually pretty fast delivery and cheap shipping too so why not try them out. Or don't. There are plenty of good sellers out there; Vapor Talk for example! :devil:

lightbringer------Thanks for the reply. I agree with you about Vapor Talk. Chris has two juices that I just about can't be without.

About Mad Vapes, I am kind of into fruit flavors right now and I noticed they have several.