Hey Dayvape

Alright man...enlighten me. Got my boge lr cartos yesterday and so far I'm pretty impressed. Reg. cartos just...suck...and I really like the lr attys but apparently they don't like me because no matter how careful I am, and no matter how much I baby them I just kill attys left and right. So..I really think these are going to work for me if I don't start doing boneheaded things with them.

Contrary to what my wife may have told you, I'm not a total dumba.. so I'm up on the initial filling of these and obviously know not to let them run dry, but was wondering a few things, if you wouldn't mind a little advice.

Do you treat these like an atty in that you "fire" it up momentarily before actually "hitting" it or will that put undo stress on it?

What kind of draw do you put on these...2...3..6.seconds. I don't want to overheat or burn anything up.

How often do you top it off? It's pretty obvious when the top layer of filler becomes dry, but don't want to "overfill" either.

As far as cleaning what do you recommend?

I am just really tired of shelling out $6 or $7 for an atty that may go to hell on me at any moment and am really hoping that this continues to work as good as it has so far. You would think with all the technology we have it this world that someone could come up with an atty that doesn't sh-t the bed in a day for no real reason.

Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated....thanks in advance.

Do you treat these like an atty in that you "fire" it up momentarily before actually "hitting" it or will that put undo stress on it?

What kind of draw do you put on these...2...3..6.seconds. I don't want to overheat or burn anything up.

How often do you top it off? It's pretty obvious when the top layer of filler becomes dry, but don't want to "overfill" either.

I have fired it up before hitting, doesn't seem to put undo stress on my cartos of the same ilk you have.

I have taken 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 second hits with no problems.

I top off when it becomes "airy"... like less coming up the pipe, not a lot of vapor. This happens before you get that burnt taste. You'll get a feel for it.

When I refill, I pop the soft white cap off, and drip onto the inside of the metal so it seeps down the sides. I twist it to 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. I repeat until it's slushy looking.

Cleaning... meh... I just toss 'em after they don't taste good anymore. Others do, try what they suggest. I'm not patient enought.

Good luck and enjoy! :thumbsup:

I doubt I'm capable of 'earning my keep'... but I will tell you how I use them.

Personally, I don't bother with this... it just isn't necessary in my opinion. But I know others that do just the opposite.

What kind of draw do you put on these...2...3..6.seconds.

Since we are talkin' about the LR cartos here... I normally hit it for 4-5 seconds if I know it's good and full. Otherwise, the longer I use one... the shorter the hit gets for me!

I'm one of those people that tops off my carto quite often! I normally will vape a good 10 times or so and be ready to set it down till next time. Before the next "session"... I top off with 6 drops or so, give or take, until I have that nice slurpy look on top.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I typically use a carto for about a week... depending on the juice I'm vaping in it. After a few days the juice will begin to darken each time you add juice, etc... yet I don't find it tastes bad until it gets really dark and burnt. I just don't push one past that point... nor do I waste time cleaning them. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. The one thing I always have handy is a large paperclip with the end bent out on it so I can stick through the center hole of the carto and give it a good wiggle around. This really helps to clean the airway and prolong the use! :thumbsup:

As cheap as these things are, and for the consistancy they give me, I have not found anything else to replace them as of yet. Hope this helps at least a little! :thumbsup:

I have fired it up before hitting, doesn't seem to put undo stress on my cartos of the same ilk you have.

I have taken 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 second hits with no problems.

I top off when it becomes "airy"... like less coming up the pipe, not a lot of vapor. This happens before you get that burnt taste. You'll get a feel for it.

When I refill, I pop the soft white cap off, and drip onto the inside of the metal so it seeps down the sides. I twist it to 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. I repeat until it's slushy looking.

Cleaning... meh... I just toss 'em after they don't taste good anymore. Others do, try what they suggest. I'm not patient enought.

Good luck and enjoy! :thumbsup:

Well...everything you said seems to be what I'm doing so far so maybe I'm on the right track here. Yeah.. I know that for a buck and some change that you just toss them, but acheiving longevity is just part of the game and half the fun isn't it? Moot point anyway because I just bought the winning lottery ticket so this time next week I'll be using a new atty every hour and will be using a newest and "bestest" pv every day. Thanks for the reply.

I doubt I'm capable of 'earning my keep'... but I will tell you how I use them.

Personally, I don't bother with this... it just isn't necessary in my opinion. But I know others that do just the opposite.

What kind of draw do you put on these...2...3..6.seconds.

Since we are talkin' about the LR cartos here... I normally hit it for 4-5 seconds if I know it's good and full. Otherwise, the longer I use one... the shorter the hit gets for me!

I'm one of those people that tops off my carto quite often! I normally will vape a good 10 times or so and be ready to set it down till next time. Before the next "session"... I top off with 6 drops or so, give or take, until I have that nice slurpy look on top.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I typically use a carto for about a week... depending on the juice I'm vaping in it. After a few days the juice will begin to darken each time you add juice, etc... yet I don't find it tastes bad until it gets really dark and burnt. I just don't push one past that point... nor do I waste time cleaning them. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. The one thing I always have handy is a large paperclip with the end bent out on it so I can stick through the center hole of the carto and give it a good wiggle around. This really helps to clean the airway and prolong the use! :thumbsup:

As cheap as these things are, and for the consistancy they give me, I have not found anything else to replace them as of yet. Hope this helps at least a little! :thumbsup:

Absolutely. Thanks and I appreciate it. The paper clip up the middle is something I had done on an ornery standard cart that I had after reading one of your posts, and the deeper I get into vaping I am starting to be of the opinion that the less you do to any piece of hardware (atty..carto..etc.....} the better.