A Trio Of Tasty Vapors Reviews

Synthetic

So about 3 weeks ago I purchased three bottles of liquid from tastyvapors.us All of them were 12mg and 10% VG without any added sweetener.

Geoff's Blend - Cinnamon and Banana with some other flavors mixed. Simply wonderful. When you first vape it you almost feel like you are sucking the liquid out of a straw. There is just a ton of flavor. Vapor production is good. I would have gone with 20% VG if I was ordering again for that extra cloud. There is a nice throat hit to it as well which lasts for a little while, I suspect it is the cinnamon flavor that is responsible for that. This definitely will be a staple in my liquid supply. Not an all day vape for me but a couple times a week for sure.

TastyFinger - This one is just ok for me. It really does taste like a butter finger, I just don't care for the peanut butter like chocolate taste. Definitely not a bad liquid, just not my kind of thing. Vapor production on this one is very good at 10% VG. The throat hit is decent on this one but not quite as strong as Geoff's.

Mojito - This one really took some time to mellow. When I first got it, I thought that there was a very artificial lime taste to it. I had read that TV juices get better after they sit for a few days to steep. After about a week I tried this one again and I am loving it. Nice subtle minty flavor and the lime tastes more natural. Really does taste like a Mojito. This one has the best vapor production of the three and a decent throat hit but once again not as intense as Geoff's.

Overall I am very please with this liquid. The tastyfinger is not really my cup of tea but I think I will just give it to a friend of mine that liked it a lot more than I do. I would highly recommend Mojito and Geoff's Blend and I plan to try some more of the flavors that TV offers.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines