Does Mr. Freeze Vape?

Hello again Vapor Talk...I have been away a little while but I wonder... can you freeze e liquid and if so would it matter with regards to prolonging the potency and extending the life beyond the 2 year mark?

Thank you for stopping by...I hope you can help. Have fun! :devil:

the PG juice won't freeze....it can thicken if the freezer is cold enough. But even in a subzero you would have to have it WAY sub zero before it would freeze. But chemical changes occur with most any consumable product at excessisve temps in either direction. That is why even frozen food can't be frozen beyonod a certain point. The freezing itself can cause damage. Even if it could be frozen, or with VG which I assume could be frozen other than the nicotine possibly degrading, I doubt you could freeze it beyond the expiration date which is usually about two years, so it would be kind of pointless. Personally I would use expired juice, like within a year of it's expiration....the nicotine might just be weaker.

the PG juice won't freeze....it can thicken if the freezer is cold enough. But even in a subzero you would have to have it WAY sub zero before it would freeze. But chemical changes occur with most any consumable product at excessisve temps in either direction. That is why even frozen food can't be frozen beyonod a certain point. The freezing itself can cause damage. Even if it could be frozen, or with VG which I assume could be frozen other than the nicotine possibly degrading, I doubt you could freeze it beyond the expiration date which is usually about two years, so it would be kind of pointless. Personally I would use expired juice, like within a year of it's expiration....the nicotine might just be weaker.

Thanks guys and i thought I had read that some people use e liquid beyond the 2 years time I just was not sure how bad it would be... Is that your dog? I have a chihuaua too...his name is El Chupacabra though most people just call him Choopy for short. He is awesome! :devil:

Yes, she is actually half dachshund, not that anyone can tell....the chihuahua in her totally took over. Her name is Pixie and she will be 3 y/o March 31st. I just love her, she is the happiest little thing.

I imagine the only issue over a reasonable time after expiration date would be tht the nicotine would become weaker, but that could be good with juice you think is too strong. Plus you could always add in more nic juice if it seems way weaker. But expiration dates ALWAYS err on the side of caution, so there is automatically extra time built in.