Anyone Use Magma Or Inferno?

erik138

Wow, I have been smoke free not even a week, and vaping for almost two weeks. I have a Volcano and I hear it's crappy, so I am looking into the future.

I know about all these good models out there (Joye 510 eGo), but Volcano has treated me very well and I am a very loyal customer to whomever does me right. I want to at least know if anyone has used these models and what they think of them. I did a word search in the forums and couldn't come up with anything, so, I am attempting to make a poll.

Please be honest, I'm no Bill Gates and I need to know the truth! I CAN handle the truth! lol

Happy Vaping!

i started with the magma, that is a 510 ecig. with 2 day fedex it came to about $95.

the issue with them is the cost of the battery and how many you need. in my sig there is a break down of it all for newbies.

the inferno is pretty much a knock off of the ego/tornado/riva. for the price i say hit it up. you get a 1,000mah and 600/pt battery.

do not go with the magma you will be charging all the freaking time. those batteries are maybe 180mah at max, i would think more like 80ish mah, the batteries i pulled out of my magma could be as high as 180 but i'm 95% sure they weren't.

If I remember right, you have the V-kit. It is the least expensive kit that Volcano has and I think it's a L88B like the Blu. It got you started.. and that's a good thing. But now, you probably want quality and a long lasting battery.

The Magma is a step up from the L88B to the 510 type. But not going to give you the life you want.

I agree with Jolly. If I was going to step up, I'd go with an eGo type. Which is the Inferno. I really like their variety of batteries and I like the look of the engraving too.

And since you've had such good luck with their customer service, there's no harm in loyalty.

I agree with Jolly. If I was going to step up, I'd go with an eGo type. Which is the Inferno. I really like their variety of batteries and I like the look of the engraving too.

And since you've had such good luck with their customer service, there's no harm in loyalty.

so eGo isn't a Joye brand? or the Inferno is comparable to an eGo? i have so much to learn lol

so eGo isn't a Joye brand? or the Inferno is comparable to an eGo? i have so much to learn lol

Sorry if I confused you. I figured since you were so pleased with Volcano that you wanted to be loyal to them.

The Inferno is the same as an eGo. But the Inferno actually seems to have more stuff included in the kit.

My response was based on the premise that you were choosing between the Magma and the Inferno. The Magma is the 510 clone and the Inferno is the eGo clone. Given that, I'd chose the Inferno. If I was ready to upgrade, I'd chose the Inferno over the smaller batery Magma.

I am not sure about manufacurers. I know that Joye manufactures the 510 and the eGo. I don't know if the Volcano Magma and Inferno are also manufactured by Joye (and then re-branded) or if they are a different manufacturer.

I've heard that the Inferno is of equal quality as the Joye eGo.

By the way, I recently had the opportunity to hold the eGo type in my hand and it isn't a big as it appears in websites etc. It fits very comfortably in the hand and is easily hidden in the palm. Very nice fit.

Edited by HyOnLyph

Sorry if I confused you. I figured since you were so pleased with Volcano that you wanted to be loyal to them.

I would like to be loyal, but buying quality products so I don't have to deal with customer service very much beats buying crap and having pleasant conversations each time I call and tell them their crap sucks lol

In fact I cheated on Vocano today and bought a welcome kit from Johnson Creek for the 10 sample bottles and all the tools it came with.

Edited by erik138