Smokeless Delite Woes

eswigger

I am simply posting this for the sake of all those who would purchase from Smokeless Delite. Their batteries are $20 to replace, and their atomizers are $15, and both will only last about one month if your lucky. The good news is that they have a 30 day warranty, and I guess I have been lucky enough ( odd as that is ) to have had almost every piece of hardware received from them crap out after 2-5 weeks, thereby getting me free stuff more often than not, instead of needing to pay for replacements. I just had yet another battery start not supplying me with much of any power, and went to check on their web site for the cost to replace ( two others got replaced for free ) and was dumbfounded to find that they want $20 for one battery; that's $20 for a battery that in my experience wont even last much more than a month. As for The $15 dollar atomizers, so far the longest running one I have owned, (out of three) has lasted an astonishing 3 weeks, and soon will no longer get replaced for free if it somehow manages to pull through for another week. The free gear isnt worth this kind of headache, and the only reason that I am still even using it is because I wont be able to afford the "Janty Kissbox" from Dietsmokes for another week and a half. I dont think my current Smokeless Delite gear is going to last me that long though, and once again I'll be back to sucking on those stinky, rather unsatisfying, illness inducing, harbingers of doom: traditional ciggaretts. If I was still working construction, I could afford endless amounts of replacement parts on a near bi-weekly bases, but now that I am a broke college student, that's not possible. I could spend the $20 on a replacement battery instead of spending what would amount to be more on ciggaretts during my time of waiting to buy the better gear, but 2 of the 4 batteries that I have received where DOA, and I am hesitant to actually send them anymore money for what so far has been a 50% instant failure rate. My message to consumers on the fringe of buying from them..Don'T! My message to any Smokeless Delite personnel who may happen to read this...MAY MONKEYS FLY OUT OF YOUR BUTT, AND MORPH INTO TELETUBBIES THAT HAUNT YOU UNTIL YOU DIE..SLOWLY...WITH THEIR SMILING FACES LOOKING DOWN ON YOU, WAVING GOODBYE AS YOU SLOWLY FAD INTO OBLIVION... But thanks for all the free crap that wouldnt be worth buying.

*sigh* I get quite a few emails about smokeless delite just like the post you made. I'm going to pull them from the certified area. I really don't know why he charges so much.

Might I suggest you purchase the Joye510? The Kissbox is pretty much a Penstyle with a manual switch, although it has great battery life, the Joye510 will create just as much vapor and is much smaller. The only down side is the low battery life ( only about 2 hours) but vapor is SO much better. I have a smokeless delite penstyle here at the office and my Joye 510 creates about 5x the amount of vapor

Thank you for the sound advice. Everything that I have read about the Joy510 (a lot of reading), watched, and heard, has put it easily at the top for which mini I would want to buy. The only thing that makes my hackles rise a little considering everything that I have gone through with my current brand, Is the 14-day warranty offered by the Joy510, compared to the 6-month warranty offered for the Janty. Which I can only guess and say a lot of that has to do with the fact that there is that extra piece (switch) separating the battery and the atomizer. LOL it is huge though, that extra peice adds on to the size of what is already a big pen style, but at least its still smaller than another brand I have seen that looks almost like a giant Mag Flashlight.

:blink:

Thank you for the advice though Chris :)

I definitely hold it in high regard concerning the e-cigs, and appreciate the great service that you provide us consumers.

Well if you really want to go with Janty for the warranty then get the Janty Dura, it's the same thing :)

Here is the Janty Dura C

JANTY%20DURA.JPG

Here is the Joye 510 C

171d1233496092-2009012612293273499.jpg

It's a bit like a Lincoln Navigator and Ford Expedition, one just has more chrome ;)