Hybrid adapter ir not?

Removing the floating pin = less voltage drop. The atty 510 connects straight to the battery without the middle man(510 floating pin in top cap). Another pro most of the time the mod+atty will be shorter because no need for top cap.

Edited by sparc

Most hybrid adapters only allow their own specific atomizer to be attached. You won't be able to just put any atty on top of it. In essence you are removing the 510 connector for a direct connect atty.

Looks like that one is a touch different then most hybrid adapters. It is just a top cap with a hole in it that allows your atty to directly contact the battery. So the KFL should work fine. Just one note of caution in big red letters on the website.

With any hybrid adapter, please use caution. Always install your 510 threaded atomizer to your hybrid adapter before installing the hybrid adapter onto your mod. This will prevent your device from shorting out. Also, always be sure that the atomizer you are using has a positive post that is long enough to extend past the negative portion of your atomizer. If the positive post on your atomizer is level or recessed with the negative base, do not use that atomizer with this hybrid adapter and your device. It is up to the end user to always use caution and good judgement with any battery powered device. Vape Revolution will not be held responsible for user error or misuse of product.

One review-

Great product and very happy with it. However, I just want to advise that you need to make sure your atty has the center post longer then the ground(threads) my quasar is non adjustable in this area and sits flush from center post to ground threads, and I fried 3 vct5 batterys before I figured it out. I don't blame this product but it is a simple thing that any body could miss. JD tech products are awesome