Final steps! :-)

GaGa

Ok so now I have decided to get this tank as I feel is is the highest quality and the easiest to refill -

http://www.valleyvapes.com/Triple-V-Sidewinder-4ml-Pyrex-Tank_p_42.html

I want to know which cartomizer I need to use with this though, because the options are standard resistance and low resistance. They also come in regular size and XL size it says. Which should I get? And what are the differences?

Sorry never had a carto tank.They seem to be a hassle compared to Vivi Novas.You have to slide the tank up partially off the carto to refill instead of just unscrewing the top and dripping it in.Lower resistance will be hotter and produce more vapor,will use liquid faster and gunk up quicker than higher resistance.That would be something you have to try and decide for yourself.As far as size that would depend on whether you like em large and not have to refill as often or smaller .

That uses the standard boge size which I think is 35mm. I personally prefer the taste from a lr carto. I have both standard and lr but I prefer the lr. That's a great tank btw. I have used his tanks for awhile now and I can't imagine you'll be disappointed. :) the xl cartos would work fine but will stick up out of the tank so it may look a little odd.

Sorry never had a carto tank.They seem to be a hassle compared to Vivi Novas.You have to slide the tank up partially off the carto to refill instead of just unscrewing the top and dripping it in.Lower resistance will be hotter and produce more vapor,will use liquid faster and gunk up quicker than higher resistance.That would be something you have to try and decide for yourself.As far as size that would depend on whether you like em large and not have to refill as often or smaller .
Not all of them. Some you can just pull off the cap and refill like the jonboy lava tank, unique tank, bella tank, and elegance tanks. Just as easy as a Vivi Nova and you use 1/2 the amount of juice per day. Gaga the tank you picked out looks like a good one. I prefer the pull off tops like the ones mentioned above but it's more of an aesthetic thing. The fill hole should make filling easy and it's glass so it should be fine with all juices.

@caseace thanks for your offer before as well about the e juices I forgot to respond I already ordered the variety pack so it's ok thank you though for the offer it was very generous! And I agree I have heard horror stories everywhere about the clearomizers and using atomizers in general, I think the carto tanks look the best and most reliable. They might be a little more complicated and a little more of a hassle with the punching and such but I beleive it's better to have something work consistently than something that might get ruined and leave me screwed