Vt Dulcis Review

Elementgreen

I was pretty excited to get my two bottles of Dulcis and my two 306 atomizers in the mail today; I had been waiting to see if Dulcis really lived up to its hype. I gave it a few sessions to try to break it my new 306's... and it really didn't taste that great. It tasted like the VT tobacco flavor along with a weird syrup kind of flavor. I didn't want to give it my final verdict just then, as I had a few other flavors in the past that took a bit of time for it to really start getting good. I vaped it all day today, and yes, the flavor did improve a bit, but I am still left a bit disappointed. I really don't taste anything that has been said about it.. I'm still getting a weird tobacco taste along with a syrupy kind of flavor, which really isn't desirable to me. I found myself going back to the RY5 from Freedom Smokes USA.

This is just my opinion of it so far. I'm really hoping that this flavor with get better as I continue to break in the 306's... Any advice would be appreciated.

Like you, I am trying Dulcis for the first time. Along with the Dulcis, I also ordered tobacco, Mentha and Clever Clove. All these flavors arrived yesterday. When I first opened the package, I noticed that all of the liquids looked very thin. This is not a bad thing since some thicker liquids tend to clog cartomizers quickly. The Kretek liquid I purchase from Tasty Vapor clogs cartomizers quickly since its on the thick side. I tried all of these new flavors yesterday for the first time. I know that they all produce a lot of vapor. They all "vape well" in my new LR cartomizers! The flavor level is really high and the throat hit is great. I just don't care for the flavors. Like you mentioned, the Dulcis is very close to the tobacco flavor IMO. The Mentha flavor is strong, but for me its a little too strong. As far as the Clever Clove, I don't see any way that it tastes like a clove cigarette or anything clove really. I've tried all the clove flavors available too. Today I started vaping all these new flavors again and they seem to taste a little better to me now. Still not use to the "new" taste and the HIGH taste level though. Last night I ordered 5 flavors from Alien Visions. Two I already know that I like, Boba's Bounty and caramel, plus 3 other new sample flavors. I guess I've gotten use to vaping the same flavors day after day. I'm going to break them up (rotate) more in the future. To see if that helps. :)

I just mixed in a little VT Mentha with my VT Dulcis. Also added a little VT Mentha in with my VT Tobacco. (In separate sample bottles) Sorta like a lite menthol cig flavor. :)

Dulcis was really weird for me. At first I hated it. I've learned that if I try and figure out what I think something is supposed to taste like and it tastes different than what I thought it would I initially hate it. Then I go back to it later and try to judge it on it's own merit and not my preconceived notion and end up loving it. That's exactly what happened with Dulcis. When everyone said it was like a caramel tobacco. I was thinking like a soft sweet caramel candy. To me that's not what Dulcis tastes like. It's more of a caramelized sugar tobacco. To me the caramelized sugar tastes like the top of a creme brûlée. Now it's in my top 5.

Edited by CASEACE79

Yeah I gave it a day or so to sit just to see if my opinion would change on it, and it has. I pretty much thought exactly what you thought; don't assume what it should taste like... I'm actually really starting to like it.

Dulcis is very good, but Bobas Bounty is simply AMAZING... I just placed an order for a big bottle and won't have to worry about running out anytime soon :thumbsup:

I agree! Boba's Bounty is amazing! I'll have another bottle here on Monday. Tuesday at the latest. It's not around here long. It's an all day vape!

I agree! Boba's Bounty is amazing! I'll have another bottle here on Monday. Tuesday at the latest. It's not around here long. It's an all day vape!

Hopefully we both get it on Monday... Man i can't wait until i get it in my hands lol... I mean the stuff is just amazing!

I ran out a few days ago, but thank god Dulcis is very close to the quality on Bobas... I just read on here that mixing Dulcis and Bobas was amazing, can't with to try that :jump:

I just got some Boba's Bounty in yesterday along with their choco mint and clove. I opened up each bottle. Choco mint smells like choco mint. Clove smells like clove. Boba's Bounty smells like.... nothing. :( I vaped the choco mint later, tasted and smelled good vaped. I put some Boba's Bounty in ... tasted and smelled like nothing. :( I'll try it again next weekend. I love Dulcis (my all day, #1 liquid!) and really wanted to like BB.

OK, vape on! :coffee:

I just got some Boba's Bounty in yesterday along with their choco mint and clove. I opened up each bottle. Choco mint smells like choco mint. Clove smells like clove. Boba's Bounty smells like.... nothing. :( I vaped the choco mint later, tasted and smelled good vaped. I put some Boba's Bounty in ... tasted and smelled like nothing. :( I'll try it again next weekend. I love Dulcis (my all day, #1 liquid!) and really wanted to like BB.

What did you think about the clove? Is it any good?

Since I know how clove can permeate an atty, I haven't yet. Give me a minute.... WOW! Not only does it smell great, it hits great, too! I can feel the clove tingle on my tongue. And since it's all VG, a huge plume of vapor. I have it in 12mg, so TH isn't really there (not a big fan of that anyway). Just a touch sweet, but not like that's all I taste. More potent punch than VT's Clove, which I really like. I'd say this is more full bodied than VT's and, at the moment, I'd have to say I prefer VT's over AVE's. I still like AVE's version, it's just, really potent. Not perfume-y either, a really great essence of clove. If you like Clove, and I know you're on the look out for it, Jay, I'd say give AVE's version a shot.

Yeah I gave it a day or so to sit just to see if my opinion would change on it, and it has. I pretty much thought exactly what you thought; don't assume what it should taste like... I'm actually really starting to like it.

Exactly what happens to me. My top 3 juices started out with me just hating them.

I just got some Boba's Bounty in yesterday along with their choco mint and clove. I opened up each bottle. Choco mint smells like choco mint. Clove smells like clove. Boba's Bounty smells like.... nothing. :( I vaped the choco mint later, tasted and smelled good vaped. I put some Boba's Bounty in ... tasted and smelled like nothing. :( I'll try it again next weekend. I l

ove Dulcis (my all day, #1 liquid!) and really wanted to like BB.

Bobas bounty is one of the weirdest juices I've tried. I mean that in a great way. It changes all the time. Sometimes it tastes like golden grams cereal. The next day it'll have a hint of vanilla. Next thing I know I taste bittersweet chocolate and tobacco. Don't give up on it yet. Has great TH for a 100% VG too.

Bobas bounty is one of the weirdest juices I've tried. I mean that in a great way. It changes all the time. Sometimes it tastes like golden grams cereal. The next day it'll have a hint of vanilla. Next thing I know I taste bittersweet chocolate and tobacco. Don't give up on it yet. Has great TH for a 100% VG too.

EXACTLY! It's so weird... I find myself wondering how it's made more than any juice out there. So far I've tasted like 4 or 5 different flavors.. Graham Crackers.. Honey.. Maple Syrup... Vanilla.... and i think the main flavor would be a sweet tobacco flavor, like you said

The stuff is from the vaping gods lol

Since I know how clove can permeate an atty, I haven't yet. Give me a minute.... WOW! Not only does it smell great, it hits great, too! I can feel the clove tingle on my tongue. And since it's all VG, a huge plume of vapor. I have it in 12mg, so TH isn't really there (not a big fan of that anyway). Just a touch sweet, but not like that's all I taste. More potent punch than VT's Clove, which I really like. I'd say this is more full bodied than VT's and, at the moment, I'd have to say I prefer VT's over AVE's. I still like AVE's version, it's just, really potent. Not perfume-y either, a really great essence of clove. If you like Clove, and I know you're on the look out for it, Jay, I'd say give AVE's version a shot.

I just ordered 5 flavors from AVEjuice.com but for some reason I didn't notice the clove. My order from them should be here tomorrow. Gonna order the clove soon though. Thanks for the info! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines